The Story of Eddie Komrska

Postby EddieK76 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:42 pm

December 1, 2011

Well my first month on the job and I didn't get fired yet. At least I can knock that off my bucket list. I can't even begin to describe the hard work I've put in here at William and Mary but I think the team is really starting to understand my methods even though our record doesn't indicate it. I've had some talks with my family and they feel that I have been too kind to my players and I agree. I really need to pound it in their head that I won't tolerate this kind of defensive performances we have had. I have players who aren't performing to their abilities in Rashon Curry and Galen Brown and I think Grant Keown is really performing above his ability.

My player of the month is Brian Slaughter. Here are some stats for Slaughter
19.2 PPG (leads team)
7.8 RPG (leads team)
1.4 steals per game (leads team)
1.2 blocks per game (leads team)
58% FG % (leads team)

I tell you Brian has really played well and we will continue to tell him to do everything he can for this team as I feel he's truly the leader of this team. Rashon Curry has struggled and struggled mightily shooting 28% from the field which is just abysmal. I hope this month gets better

We have Princeton up next and this is a must win for us to get back to even.
EddieK76

Postby EddieK76 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:56 pm

A Win is a Win
December 3, 2011

William and Mary welcomed in a team that had not won a game yet this season in the Princeton Tigers. "We didn't want to be that first team that would lose to them." Said SF Galen Brown. William and Mary stormed out to a quick lead 13-2 and eventually would close the first half out up 7, 35-28. The second half would see Princeton gain the lead with 45 seconds left but some ill timed "and ones" would lead William and Mary to a victory 79-72.

Player Stats
Keown 8 points on 1/4 shooting and 5 turnovers
Curry 16 points on 6/17 shooting, 6 assists, 10 rebounds, 3 steals
Brown 24 points on 8/13 shooting
White 2 points on 1/3 shooting
Slaughter 14 points on 6/13 shooting, 10 rebounds
Arnold 11 points on 4/8 shooting
EddieK76

Previous

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2 Dynasty Reports