Ryan "Eagle Eye" Walsh takes on Division I Basketball

Postby jksander » Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:20 am

[font="Georgia"][SIZE="3"]
JANUARY 6, 2012

[SIZE="4"]Wildcats Run Rampant Over Tennessee On The Road[/SIZE]
by NATHAN ELLIS, Knoxville News Sentinel Sports Blogger

Tennessee has had a good start to the year, but it's time we stop kidding ourselves. If this team makes the postseason this year it's going to be on the basis of wins against lesser SEC teams, since when they seem to play any major-tier conference opponents they get crushed defensively. Case in point? Their 38-58 loss at Kentucky this evening, which comes only a week after their 53-77 loss against Florida. I'm not saying the season's over … in fact, we're 10-5 (1-2) so far, which in a tough conference like ours should still bode well for our performance down the stretch. But there's still a lot of work to do if Tennessee's going to be a power program. Jose Bland led the team with 12 points six rebounds three assists and four blocks, but being the one guy who showed true leadership on the court wasn't enough to keep us in the game.
[/SIZE][/font]
Visit my website focused on Indianapolis Punk Rock: http://www.naptownpunk.com
If you want to see a print copy, I can email you PDFs ... drop me a PM!

Go HOOSIERS!
jksander
Elite Member

Postby jksander » Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:06 am

The game crashed to desktop a few too many times and I wasn't too invested in this one. I'm going to step back to DDSCB (the original) to play just for fun for awhile and see if I get my "oomph" back ... I've been so stretched thin lately I'd probably have more fun not worrying about whether I've got something worth posting or not.

Go HOOSIERS!
jksander
Elite Member

Postby PointGuard » Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:09 am

Sorry to hear you're having problems. Strange yours was crashing frequently. I've not had that problem (at least yet) and I've played it a lot. Anyway, hope you can get your mojo back.

I guess it's good there's an assistant coach option for those who want it. But, I've just not had ANY interest in that, so haven't even tried running an association as an assistant. As I was reading your posts, I just couldn't see how you could really get into the team/season.
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby jksander » Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:35 am

I should have kept better notes on the crashes, because they seemed to be related to the scouting questionaire. I may try it again once I get that "mojo" back. And if anything interesting happens in the DDSCB one I'm running I'll let you know in that forum ;) -- I'm going to do something I've never done; attempting to stay at one small school for a full career, no job transfers unless I get canned. That ought to get my blood pumping ;)

Go HOOSIERS!
jksander
Elite Member

Previous

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2 Dynasty Reports