From the Third Chair...

Postby PointGuard » Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:50 am

I have no idea how it works in DDSCB2 (I have never played the game as an asst coach), but it seems like there should be some communication BOTH ways (up and down between the recruiting coach and head coach and also between the scout and the recruiting coach). That would prevent a situation where a recruit is signed that you (as the recruiting coach) have no knowledge about and have never checked out or spoken with.
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby SirMichaelJordan » Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:13 pm

This year should be an interesting one, I am anxious to see how Perry performs and hopefully Abrams is the opposite of that last guy the HC recruited lol.
SirMichaelJordan

Postby Rizzo » Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:23 pm

PointGuard wrote:I have no idea how it works in DDSCB2 (I have never played the game as an asst coach), but it seems like there should be some communication BOTH ways (up and down between the recruiting coach and head coach and also between the scout and the recruiting coach). That would prevent a situation where a recruit is signed that you (as the recruiting coach) have no knowledge about and have never checked out or spoken with.

There isn't much discussion between myself and the other coaches. This is a big reason why I'm going to be looking to move on to my own head coaching job if possible. If not, I'll move up to the 1st chair at a smaller school if that's what will help me to make the jump to the head coaching ranks.
Rizzo

Postby Rizzo » Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:24 pm

SirMichaelJordan wrote:This year should be an interesting one, I am anxious to see how Perry performs and hopefully Abrams is the opposite of that last guy the HC recruited lol.

Cameron Karcher (the last guy) has the potential to be a spot up shooter at best in his four seasons. Abrams, if his Overall attribute is more indicative of his skills than the national ranking, could be a steal.
Rizzo

Previous

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2 Dynasty Reports