#5 Mike Bennett, VA Commonwealth Senior PG
#22 Chris Cook, VA Commonwealth Junior SG
#1 David Cox, Towson Junior SG
#43 Tyson Wiel, George Mason Junior C
#40 Scott Lynch, South Philly Junior C
Goliathus

Season 2013-2014

Postby Goliathus » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:47 am

South Philly gave me a new 4 years contract with an extra $2K per annum and I don't see any reason to not sign it. With that said, I am with South Philly for a long haul unless some other colleges want me I guess. I am content with my job for now though, can't complaint, but I won't say I will be staying here forever.

Conference Movement
Utah Valley St. to Rocky Mountain Conference
Western to Grand West Conference
New Orleans to Ohio River Conference

Stat Gain
Offense: 33(+3)
Defense: 45(+5)
Recruiting: 26
Scouting: 26(+3)
Player Dev.: 40(+4)

School Information
School Name: South Philly
Mascot Name: Blazers
Arena: South Philly Hall, 2300 seats
Facilities: C+
Academics: B+
Conference: Pioneer Athletic Association
Conf. Prestige: 36
Team Prestige: 34(-2)
Minimum SAT Score: 960

Goals
Finish in Top 3 of Conference
Finish Above .500
Improve School Prestige

The goal is more realistic this year - well, you have to be realistic when everyone is giving negative comments on the last season - although top 3 in the conference is still a challenge, especially when the team is lacking matured players. I actually feel last year's team is better - well, at least on paper since the season isn't starting - and we only get top 5. Hopefully an optimized training regime can boost up the team's performance.
Goliathus

Roster

Postby Goliathus » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:51 am

PG - Lawrence Baxter SG SR 6-3 199lbs 1.5/3.5
SG - Raheem Philips SG JO 6-4 181lbs 2.0/3.5
SF - Will Kimbrough PF JR 6-7 202lbs 2.5/2.0
PF - Damian Weaver C FR 6-10 239lbs 2.0/3.0
C - Scott Lynch C SR 6-7 222lbs 3.5/4.0

6th - Tim Jordan SF JR 6-7 225lbs 2.0/2.5
7th - J.D. Ramey SF FR 6-6 239lbs 2.0/3.5
8th - Eddie Tucker SF SR 6-3 209lbs 2.0/3.5
9th - Greg Reyes SF SO 6-7 222lbs 1.5/2.0
10th - Abel Taylor PF SO 6-7 227lbs 1.5/1.0
11th - John McCarter PF FR 6-8 214lbs 1.5/2.0
12th - Jason Little PF JR 6-6 222lbs 1.0/3.0
13th - Marc Jordan PF FR 6-6 196lbs 1.0/3.0
14th - Ian Robinson PG FR 6-0 178lbs 1.5/3.5
15th - Reggie Doss SG FR 203lbs 6-2 1.5/3.0

Newcomers
J.D. Ramey SF FR 6-6 239lbs 2.0/3.5 #1635 WSSN
Ramey's strength is his variety of shooting. He can pull up and shoot, drive and cut and also has some decent three pointers. That's going to get his opponent guessing and also means that he is useful on the scoring end wherever he is. However, his shooting while facing proper defense is not really consistent.

Ian Robinson PG FR 6-0 178lbs 1.5/3.5 #1299 WSSN
Robinson is just an ordinary PG right now and I am not even sure if he could pass decently for now. On the other hand, he is one hardworking kid and from what I see, is a very good guy in terms of personality(but that's a bit too fast to judge). I will try to work his PG fundamental up and hopefully he can learn quick and learn well.

Reggie Doss SG FR 203lbs 6-2 1.5/3.0 #1719 WSSN
One problem I see from Doss in training games is that he loves to hog the ball quite often. That really isn't a good thing to do when there's better options out there. While he has decent shooting skill, he tends to try a three-pointer a tad too often. His defensive is the main problem and his strength is definitely his decision on the court - which is useful when he decides to pass and do other stuff - and also his discipline out there.

We really need Scott Lynch in this year to perform or else we might be at big trouble. I know I am really not in the position to comment but I feel Eddie Tucker is a better SF starter than Will Kimbrough based on last season's performance alone. Perhaps the head coach has some sort of game plan in mind that needs Will Kimbrough though, I didn't question him though, as long as he can come out with a game plan that wins, then it's all good.
Goliathus

Job Adjustment

Postby Goliathus » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:05 am

Lionel Jackson finds me in the office while I am designing the new training regime. He said I am on scouting now, Nick Heyward will handle the training and player development. I am a little upset about this actually, seeing that I don't I did a very bad job last year in the training part -- of course, I have to admit I realize the conference statistic a little too late to utilize in the training planning but overall, I don't think I am too bad. The head coach insisted though so I am now the scout of South Philly. Come to think of it, it isn't so bad actually, I guess I can pick up something to improve myself as a coach through scouting.
Goliathus

November 2013

Postby Goliathus » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:21 pm

OOC: I must say scouting is much more tedious than training planning so the updates are slower.

November 15 - Hanover Green(0-0) @ South Philly Blazers(0-0)
Not an easy battle, that's for sure. While Blazers defended quite well and has more steals than Hanover, they have six more field goals than us. Their fast braek defense is good too, not everytime after a steal do we get a free points. Scott Lynch doesn't do well in this one on the offensive side, dropping only 10 points with low FG%(4/12) but the teammates are there to carry it to a close win.
Result: Green 78 Blazers 79
Scouting Accuracy: 4/6

November 18 - South Philly Blazers(1-0) @ Cal St. Fullerton Giants(0-1)
Bad game on the shooting side really is what stopping us from a victory. We have a very high 77 attempts but only hit 31 of them. Giants put on some giant-sized defense with 8 blocks and there's not really much chance of a good shot. We did forced it into an OT though, not too bad of a game.
Result: Blazers 73 Giants 81

November 22 - Central Florida Golden Warriors(2-1) @ South Philly Blazers(1-1)
Another close game for Blazers but this one doesn't work in favor for Blazers. Blazers has a good amount of steals(8) but just can't put them away on a solid level. Warriors's 3-point barrage is a massive threat from the outside and Blazers continue to fall under pressure, even on home court.
Result: Golden Warriors 75 Blazers 74
Scouting Accuracy: 5/6

November 25 - South Philly Blazers(1-2) @ #9 Oklahoma Settlers(4-1)
While we are not expecting the team to win, they sure put up a decent fight. Settlers just had the better overall game than us and there's nothing the team can do at this point. Will Kimbrough really didn't play well there with a .100(1/10) FG%. He did good on the offensive rebound though, grabbing 5 in this match but I hope he could contribute more than that.
Result: Blazers 52 Settlers 67

November 29 - Southwestern Lone Stars(1-3) @ South Philly Blazers(1-3)
Now this, is how Blazers should be. Smooth offensive game, good steal and fast break, Blazers is in the zone on this one. With 24 assists and 6 turnovers, Lone Stars is having trouble defending against the free-flowing offensive game and Blazers are nailing down three like boss in this one, with an incredible rate of .643(9/14). I like Will Kimbrough's effort on the defensive side, 4 steals is a nice number. Let's hope that Blazers can keep performing like that in the upcoming matches.
Result: Lone Star 66 Blazers 89
Goliathus

December 2013

Postby Goliathus » Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:37 am

December 2 - South Philly Blazers(2-3) @ Albany Big Dogs(1-4)
I think the team is starting to get the feel of playing together now. Blazers is just flat out better in this one with the biggest impact being the offense I guess. A field goal of .537(36/67) is very good and Blazers scored 26 fast break points. Big Dogs might be big but they can't handle the speed. Tim Jordan is impressive with his 17 points and 7 assists, not the 6 turnovers though, he has to trim that down.
Result: Blazers 85 Big Dogs 65

December 6 - South Philly Blazers(3-3) @ Cleveland St. Raiders(6-1)
The first half is just bad and Raiders is just relaxing in the second half until the final whistle. While both team have their fair share o possession, Raiders's defense is better than Blazers and they really make putting a shot up harder than it has to. With great defense to backup their decent offense, Raiders really outplayed Blazers. I feel that Raheem Philips can try to pass more, he ballhogged 20 attempts out there with 12 three-pointers. Scott Lynch is close to a double-double with 8 points and 9 rebounds. Most of the Raiders' players have above .500 FG%, Blazers really need the defense.
Result: Blazers 62 Raiders 81

December 13 - Charleston Bobcats(2-6) @ South Philly Blazers(3-4)
Wow, what a blowout in this one. The turnover problem for Bobcats is just too much(25 TOs) and they only had 37 field goal attempts. It's not really winnable even if you hit as much as .750 when you don't have enough opportunity and their PG has 11 turnovers, the coach is probably going crazy on him after the match. Blazers completely outclassed Bobcats for an easy win here.
Result: Bobcats 45 Blazers 74

December 20 - Norfolk St. Warriors(6-3) @ South Philly Blazers(4-4)
Another strong performance by Blazers in this one. Limiting turnovers and hit the fast break are Blazers' tradition and we continue to do that in this game. Warriors did good on the rebounding side but their lack of defensive prowess allows the Blazers to score and score and score. Raheem Philips is amazing in this game, 21 points and 5 three-pointers out of 6. Tim Jordan has 11 assists but only 6 points preventing him from getting a double-double.
Result: Warriors 79 Blazers 91

That marks the end of the pre-conference section of the year.

Old Dominion Kings, 9-0, RPI Rank: 16
Harrisonburg Noblemen, 7-2, RPI Rank: 75
VA Commonwealth Goats, 6-3, RPI Rank: 53
South Philly Blazers, 5-4, RPI Rank: 142
Towson Lions, 5-4, RPI Rank: 240
Georgia St. Jaguars, 4-5, RPI Rank: 101
NE Boston Snow Dogs, 4-5, RPI rank: 112
Delaware Roosters, 4-5, RPI Rank: 243
Williamsburg Braves, 4-5, RPI Rank: 259
Hempstead Lions, 2-7, RPI Rank: 196
George Mason Americans, 2-7, RPI Rank: 267
NC-Wilmington Seahawks, 1-8, RPI Rank: 348

I am surprised by George Mason's pre-conference result. I am not sure if they are that bad because of a harder schedule or their newer players just don't perform at their last year's level. The team is doing decent for now but we need to stay focus on the upcoming conference games.

December 27 - Georgia St. Jaguars(4-5, 0-0) @ South Philly Blazers(5-4, 0-0)
The first half is actually pretty tight but a good run on the first few minutes of second half really pushed the game hard in favor of Blazers. Blazers just pour on the offense and Jaguars can't really coup with that. Jaguars is only .167(2/12) from the three-point line which is really bad. Raheem Philips really stopped their best player, Trevor Floyd, a former PAA 1st conference, from performing very well so props to Philips. Damian Weaver is very good with 22 points, 4 assists and 4 rebounds.
Result: Jaguars 68 Blazers 86

December 30 - NE Boston Snow Dogs(4-6, 0-1) @ South Philly Blazers(6-4, 1-0)
Despite a pretty weak scouting report by me, Blazers's ball security is just too high for Snow Dogs to breakthrough. While Snow Dogs can play some good defense(sick blocking skill), they are not going to stop us and we have 13 more field goal attempts than them and with a fairly similar rate of making them. Tim Jordan is amazing with his 9 assists and added 15 points to the scoreboard and with only 4 turnovers, he has done well in this game.
Result: Snow Dogs 58 Blazers 81
Scouting Accuracy: 3/6
Goliathus

January 2014

Postby Goliathus » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:55 am

January 3 - South Philly Blazers(7-4, 2-0) @ Towson Lions(7-4, 2-0)
It's rare for Blazers to dominate the rebound but when we do, it's a lot of trouble for the other team. Blazers has 10 more rebounds and 10 extra offensive rebounds as well against Lions and that's a lot of second chance points, we made 14 out of it; Lions has no second chance scoring. Our three-pointers are dragging us down a little bit though, the accuracy is ugly, only .133(2/15). Lions has some good shooting but our fast break and rebound game gives us the third win in the early stage of the conference battle. I find Raheem Philips to be impressive with 11 points(not very good FG% though, only .333), 6 assists, 8 rebounds, 3 steals and no turnover.
Result: Blazers 62 Lions 56

January 6 - South Philly Blazers(8-4, 3-0) @ Hempstead Lions(4-8, 2-1)
While not performing well in the pre-confernce games, Hempstead is really crazy when it comes to conference game and that is bad for my team. Lions took the early lead and never feel like giving us a chance to threaten the lead. Our main problem is free throw, 28.6%(4/14) is very ugly for free throw and Lions has 15/18(.833) so that's a 11 points advantage there. Lions also win us in terms of fast break and despite being one of the weakest rebounding team(349th in the nation), they outrebound Blazers so all in all, a bad game for Blazers. Raheem Philips needs to learn how to spread the ball more instead of just taking bad shots over and over. Well, our starters are just overall bad in this one.
Result: Blazers 57 Lions 65

January 10 - Delaware Roosters(7-6, 3-1) @ South Philly Blazers(8-5, 3-1)
After a close first half, Blazers turn on the heat, giving the home crowd a blazing performance to put Roosters out of reach. It's a really strong game for my team, 11 steals, .412(7/17) from outside and only 9 turnovers.
Result: Roosters 59 Blazers 79

January 13 - South Philly Blazers(9-5, 4-1) @ George Mason Americans(2-12, 0-5)
What to say, home advantage can be really devastating to a bad visitor team. While Blazers has a solid 16 offensive rebounds, only 4 second chance points and that's really bad. Americans are playing sick defense with 7 blocks and 13 steals and we are just having a hard time on the attack. That and they just attack better than us so a bad lose. Tim Jordan is just bad in this game, 3 assists and 5 turnovers is bad. Scott Lynch shots a 15.4%(2/13) and that's very bad too.
Result: Blazers 53 Americans 73

January 17 - VA Commonwealth Goats(8-7, 2-4) @ South Philly Blazers(9-6, 4-2)
A very tight game in this one, with 13 lead changes and 9 times tied. While Blazers generated more chance, Goats have good defense to equalize it. My team has problem with foul and Goats land a good amount of them (21/29) to pressure us but our three-pointers are solid in this one, 6/15(.400) and we just dominate the pace. It is close to the end though, 76-76 and Blazers put some nice shots at the end to secure the W. I like Will Kimbrough's shooting in this one, 8/13(.615) is very good, good decision making by him. Tim Jordan has 6 turnovers and only 3 assists so he needs to work on playmaking, his 13 points is okay though. The bad news is Tim Jordan injured his abdominal in this one and will need 8 days to recover to full form.
Result: Goats 76 Blazers 80

January 20 - Williamsburg Braves(8-8, 4-3) @ South Philly Blazers(10-6, 5-2)
Blazers are just beautiful in this one, 27 assists, .613 FG%(38/62) and .500(8/16) from the three-point line? Now that's just crazy. We also did better than Braves on the defensive side, a lot of steal and a lot of fast break and there's no way Braves can go home with a win. Damian Weaver is solid in this one: 25 points, 3 assists, 2 rebounds(need to work more on this) and 3 steals.
Result: Braves 72 Blazers 93

January 24 - South Philly Blazers(11-6, 6-2) @ Georgia St. Jaguars(10-7, 6-2)
Jaguars are just too solid at home and it's tough to break them down. A lot of fouls from both sides in this one and being on the weak side fo free throw is a problem. Jaguars are just overall better in every aspect so it's a fair effort but not enough from Blazers. Raheem Philips did put on a solid game with 23 points, 5 rebounds, 1 steal and 2 blocks. Tim Jordan has some good playmaking but need to cut down on his turnovers. Damian Weaver is bad though with his 0/7 field goal.
Result: Blazers 72 Jaguars 88

January 27 - South Philly Blazers(11-7, 6-3) @ Harrisonburg Noblemen(10-8, 3-6)
A very solid game from my side. While the first half is pretty close, a run in the second half helps Blazers to get the advantage. I am surprised by the low assists(12) for Blazers in this one but our solid shooting means it's still okay offensive-wise. Both team did an average job on the defensive side. Will Kimbrough is a non-factor in this one even playing 31 minutes and with 5 turnovers, it's not a good job.
Result: Blazers 64 Noblemen 58

January 31 - South Philly Blazers(12-7, 7-3) @ NC-Wilmington Seahawks(5-14, 4-6)
I love Blazer's second half effort, it's always good when the team is doing well when it matters. While it's a tight game, Blazers has better shooting throughout the match and good fast break to grab the win. Tim Jordan is awesome in this one, 9 points and 11 assists, so close to a double double.
Result: Blazers 75 Seahawks 72
Goliathus

February 2014

Postby Goliathus » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:56 am

February 3 - #23 Old Dominion Kings(17-3, 8-3) @ South Philly Blazers(13-7, 8-3)
Hot damn, the team is wild in this one, putting the pressure on Kings all the time. They just can't handle our offensive pace and rhythm and Blazers are stealing balls left and right. We have 13 more field goals attempts than Kings and that's a solid advantage right there. While Kings's three-pointers is nothing but crazy at .615(16/26), we are able to equalize it with massive amount of chances. The enemy's SG, Adam Brown is indeed crazy with 38 points and 10/14(.714) from downtown. Scott Lynch carries the team with 26 points and 9 rebounds and Lawrence Baxter also put up a nice 21 points on the board.
Result: Kings 81 Blazers 87

February 7 - South Philly Blazers(14-7, 9-3) @ NE Boston Snow Dogs(7-14, 3-9)
While we keep the game close, we just can't surpass Snow Dogs' lead. Their defense is just solid in this one and they are pressuring us the whole game. Despite that, we still did solid throughout the game, but not enough to grab the win. Damian Weaver tried his best to shoulder the load with 21 points, 3 rebounds and 2 steals but that isn't enough.
Result: Blazers 81 Snow Dogs 86

February 10 - Towson Lions(13-9, 8-5) @ South Philly Blazers(14-8, 9-4)
The main problem for Blazers is the foul trouble and with Lions making .828(24/29) of it, the outcome is hellish. Lions has solid defense and even with an extra 18 field goal attempts, they are able to keep the field goal made close to their slow-paced attack(25/48 vs 26/64). All in all, a bad game for Blazer. While Scott Lynch is doing his best, his 7/16 shooting rate is not what we want from him but the others are not even doing much out there.
Result: Lions 78 Blazers 66

February 14 - Hempstead Lions(12-11, 10-4) @ South Philly Blazers(14-9, 9-5)
Blazers really did well in this one but Lions sure don't give up easily. While we have 43 rebounds, Lions still has more shot attempts than us. However, our defense is just good in this one, forcing the opponent to only hit 19 field goals out there. We steal, we fast break and control the game very well.
Result: Lions 50 Blazers 70

February 17 - South Philly Blazers(15-9, 10-5) @ Delaware Roosters(12-12, 8-7)
Delaware is nothing but fierce in front of their home fans and really put the dagger on Blazers since the beginning. While Blazers try to get the game going in the second half, Roosters give us no chance. Roosters is crazy when it comes to the offense, shooting 55.3% and making 42/76 of their attempts. 76 attempts are nothing but crazily high, Blazers just can't deal with the pressure and pace and when we are slower, it's far tougher for us. Enemy has two players with 26 points and they are really putting the show. Horrible beatdown for Blazers.
Result: Blazers 72 Roosters 96

February 19 - South Philly Blazers(15-10, 10-6) @ Toledo Missiles(13-13, 8-7) [Bracket Breaker Sunday]
Problematic shot selection is the primary problem in this one. When you are booming only .133(2/15) from downtown, one should try to find other shots but the team doesn't do that. They also don't sink the free throws, only 4/14(.286) while Toledo is sinking 12/16(.750) on the charity stripes. Just bad offensive execution.
Result: Blazers 60 Missiles 72

February 21 - George Mason Americans(9-16, 7-9) @ South Philly Blazers(15-11, 10-6)
One heck of a game. I guess it's Blazers' style to start blazing in the second half. Americans have us down in the first half but we fight back hard and stand our ground in the home court. Our defense is pretty solid in this one and forcing Americans taking bad shots at time. Raheem Philips is really good in this one, scoring 26 points, 3 assists, 3 rebounds and 3 steals. He also holds the enemy SG to a .240(6/25) on the field, which is likely why we win.
Result: Americans 62 Blazers 65

February 23 - South Philly Blazers(16-11, 11-6) @ VA Commonwealth Goats(12-15, 6-11)
It's rare to see Blazers being better in the first half than the second half but it happened here. It doesn't really matter too much as Blazers are in control throughout the game with excellent pace and offensive output. Goats did their best to defend but even with a good defense, Blazers never stop attacking and just push through the defense to score. The enemy's SG, Chris Cook really put the pressure on Raheem Philips though but others are there to pick up the slack to grab the win.
Result: Blazers 74 Goats 58

That marks the end of the conference battle.

Old Dominion Kings, 13-5(.722), 23-5(.821), RPI Rank: 22
Georgia St. Jaguars, 13-5(.722), 17-11(.607), RPI Rank: 62
South Philly Blazers, 12-6(.667), 17-11(.607), RPI Rank: 101
Towson Lions, 11-7(.611), 16.12(.571), RPI Rank: 171
Hempstead Lions, 11-7(.611), 13-15(.464), RPI Rank: 125
Delaware Roosters, 9-9(.500), 13-14(.481), RPI Rank: 176
Williamsburg Braves, 9-9(.500), 13-14(.481), RPI Rank: 227
George Mason Americans, 8-10(.444), 10-17(.370), RPI Rank: 223
VA Commonwealth Goats, 6-12(.333), 112-16(.429), RPI Rank: 272
NE Boston Snow Dogs, 6-12(.333), 10-17(.370), RPI Rank: 229
Harrisonburg Noblemen, 5-13(.278), 12-17(.444), RPI Rank: 237
NC-Wilmington Seahawks, 5-13(.278), 6-21(.222), RPI Rank: 351

This is one solid season for Blazers, I didn't really expect this one to be better than last season but we sure did and the improvement is pretty big actually. The team celebrated the victory with a wild party. It's a little treat before some extra training for the upcoming tournament.
Goliathus

March 2014

Postby Goliathus » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:58 am

March 3 - PAA Tournament
We are the third seed so no 1st round for us.

NC-Wilmington 85 @ Hempstead 91 OT
Harrisonburg 81 @ Delaware 43
NE Boston 54 @ Williamsburg 71
VA Commonwealth 75 @ George Mason 62

Match 4 - Harrisonburg Noblemen(13-15, 5-13) @ South Philly Blazers(17-11, 12-6) [PAA Tournament]
This one really gets my heart pumping, especially when I am the scout now and I feel like I am a deciding factor on this one. The offensive execution is perfect for Blazers, huge assist number(23) and good fast berak here and then really pushes Noblemen back. The team is crazy from downtown with a .444(12/27) conversion rate. Raheem Philips put up some good numebrs with 11 points, 6 assists, 6 rebounds, 3 steals, 2 blocks and only 1 turnover. Damian Weaver grabbed 10 rebounds but is 5 points short of a double-double.
Result: Noblemen 56 Blazers 71

VA Commonwealth 59 @ #21 Old Dominion 68
Williamsburg 82 @ Georgia St. 84
Hempstead 70 @ Towson 63

March 5 - South Philly Blazers(18-11, 12-6) @ Georgia St. Jaguars(18-11, 13-5)
The good news for us is that Trevor Floyd, one of their starters has a broken leg and will not be there in this one. Even without one of their starter, Jaguars are one heck of a team and they have home court advantage out there so we are ready for a tough fight. 14 lead changes, 6 times tied, it's a battle to the final second. Blazers are so close to getting the lead a few times but Jaguars press on with attacks and Blazers has no time to work on. Georgia St. is sick with their offensive rebound and second chance points and they even hit the fast break more than us. It's a tough fight and the main problem? Free throws. If we hit just 2 more, we would have won and a good team can sure shoot more than a .444(8/18) out there. Getting to the semi-final is still better than last year, but not good enough and the team is having a tough time with their emotion after the match.
Result: Blazers 63 Jaguars 64

Hempstead 69 @ #21 Old Dominion 58

March 6 - PAA Tournament Final
Man, I must say Hempstead really fights like Lions out there. They eliminated the #1 seed, Old Dominion as the visitor and continue to show their excellence with a victory against the #2 seed. Luck might be a factor but they are just good.

Georgia St. 63 @ Hempstead 76

National Tournament
I think the PAA conference is doing good this year, we have 2 teams in MNA, 1 team in AIT and 1 team in CHI. Our team, South Philly is the #2 seed in the west region of CHI, a good improvement from last year and at the very least we have another chance for glory. Georgia St. gets #5 seed in East region of AIT. Old Dominion has the #6 seed in Tampa Region and Hempstead is the #14 seed there too for MNA. Both teams will meet once again if they beat their current opponent.

March 13 - AIT Tournament
A quick knockout for Georgia St. as Vermont proves to be too tough to handle.

Georgia St. 55 @ Vermont 75

March 15 - Kansis City Hoppers(17-12, 12-6) @ South Philly Blazers(18-12, 12-6)
And then I hit an error because there's no picture for CHI tournament arena in my profile so I am f**ked cuz I cannot reach the save button by then and my last save is on March 1. I don't want to re-do the tournament because I feel unfair so I just sim it off and consider the result to be real. My bad on the incident.
Goliathus

International Tournament[Reloaded Universe]

Postby Goliathus » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:59 am

March 14 - AIT Tournament
Georgia St. 80 @ New Mexico St. 95

March 15 - CHI Tournament
South Philly 95 @ Florida A&M 79

March 17 - MNA Tournament
Wisconsin-Green Bay 54 @ #16 Old Dominion 51

March 22 - CHI Tournament
Utah Valley St. 78 @ South Philly 60
Goliathus