Four In The Southland

Postby CoachC » Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:37 pm

Tim Moungey wrote:And perhaps I'll just sim or watch the H-2-H games, then. ...If that doesn't get me started just simming, that is. :D

Oh no! the dreaded Sim word! C'mon..you've got 20 hours a day to play CB2 don't you?
CoachC
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby Wayne23 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:39 pm

Fun stuff! I don't think it's possible to control both coaches, but CoachC and PG probably can jump in on that.
Wayne23

Postby Wayne23 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:39 pm

With this dynasty some simming seems inevitable.
Wayne23

Postby Tim Moungey » Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:59 pm

Simming is my natural tendency anyway, but skyhigh, rtruesdell, and bloomington's courts are so good, they make me want to play them out. :D

Maybe I'll limit myself to only playing out home games and just simming road games and H-2-H matchups.
Tim Moungey
Elite Member

Postby CoachC » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:38 pm

sounds like a good compromise, Tim. still..if it were wayne, he'd play them all out and start another dynasty at the same time. have some pride! lol j/k
CoachC

Postby CoachC » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:39 pm

and ITA about the courts. most of em look better than the real things.
CoachC

Postby Wayne23 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:21 pm

lol

You've probably noticed I've slowed down in the last couple of days. I'm drowning in work. Hope to catch up relatively soon. I'm in DDS:CB2 withdrawal.
Wayne23

Postby CoachC » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:33 pm

We'll set up a methadone clinic for you Wayne.
CoachC

Postby PointGuard » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:25 am

When playing exhibition games, you can coach both teams. I've tried it, but didn't really like it since it was difficult to keep focused on both teams at the same time and also difficult not to subconsciously favor one team or the other.

I don't believe you can coach both teams when playing your association, though, since while you'd be able to coach the team for the head coach you logged in with but the game doesn't allow you to change the coaching icon from AI control for the opposing team.

Simming the h-2-h games seems the best since that way you aren't favoring either team. If you want to watch the game, you still can, just click on the coaching icon before the game to make both teams be AI controlled.

And you still can play out other games so you get a good feel for the players of the four teams (and get to enjoy the courts). :)

Glad to see the new dynasty, Tim...nice concept. :cool: The recruiting conflicts should be an interesting (and possibly challenging) twist.

Coach Jackson needs to quit spending money on reports and trips so he will have enough money to "buy" some players. ;)
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard

Postby CoachC » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:42 am

PointGuard wrote: If you want to watch the game, you still can, just click on the coaching icon before the game to make both teams be AI controlled.

Actually I tried that in my last season when Gary Winston was suspended from the bench for a game. Turning off the icon had no effect. When I got in the game I was still in control of the team. Best I could do was turn on auto-sub after I was in the game.
CoachC

PreviousNext

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2 Dynasty Reports