Kings of the Court: Bringing Victory back to Sacramento

Postby PointGuard » Sat May 05, 2012 1:45 pm

MizzouRah...if this is an issue you need resolved prior to making a decision about buying, you might want to create a thread in the PB3 General Discussion section to find out what the experience of a variety of users and the results of multiple drafts have been?
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby lees » Sun May 06, 2012 8:16 am

zike_42 wrote:It happened with Chris Webber and Anfernee Hardaway in the 1993 draft where Orlando and Golden State traded the first and third pick in a straight swap.

Usually a straight up swap is very uncommon. Most of the deals a brokered through inclusion of a picks. Golden State in 93 got Webber for Hardaway and a whooping three first round picks. Picks that turned into Todd Fuller, Vince Carter and Mike Miller. I have already outlined the reasoning for such swaps. No need to draft your guy straight up if you can have him later at a cheaper contract plus picks. Concerning the issue of straight up deals, Gary has already corrected that.
lees

Postby jksander » Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:32 am

Great start! I'm not a big NBA fan, but I'm going to be reading a few of these diaries ... maybe you guys can convert me, lol ...
Visit my website focused on Indianapolis Punk Rock: http://www.naptownpunk.com
If you want to see a print copy, I can email you PDFs ... drop me a PM!

Go HOOSIERS!
jksander
Elite Member

Previous

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 3 Dynasty Reports