Big Green Machine - The Boston Celtics

Postby SirMichaelJordan » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:36 pm

Happy New Year!

Any successful news regarding a fix for the bug you have encountered with this save?

If not, hows the new Sonics looking?
SirMichaelJordan

Postby Rizzo » Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:57 am

SirMichaelJordan wrote:Happy New Year!

Any successful news regarding a fix for the bug you have encountered with this save?

If not, hows the new Sonics looking?

No dice on finding a fix for my Celtics dynasty unfortunately. I may just start a new one and sim through the entire year to get to the draft where I left off.

The Sonics were looking better than last year. Haven't had much time to play lately. Just fired up the laptop at work and tried to load up my latest save and got an error. Thankfully I have an earlier save that will load up, but I don't want to lose the games that I have played already.

I know I have all my saves on my desktop at home so before going back to the previous save, I want to check to see if the most recent save at home is working or not.
Rizzo

Postby Rizzo » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:00 pm

Well my most recent Sonics save is corrupted on both my laptop and my desktop. Thankfully I have an earlier save to revert back to. Hopefully it doesn't cost us many of our few wins...

I also started a new Celtics dynasty as well. I'm going to sim through as fast as possible and update this thread on the happenings in that one. I'm also going to be changing the names of two franchises. New Orleans will now become the Pelicans and Charlotte goes back to being the Hornets. Just a little something to spice things up a bit.
Rizzo

Previous

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 3 Dynasty Reports