Charlotte Wildcats

Postby propthink » Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:49 am

[font="Times New Roman"]Game 16: New York Metros (6-11) @ Charlotte Wildcats (9-6)
Final Score: NY 96, CHA 116
Notable Performances:
SG James Harden (38 PTS, 7 AST, 9 REB)[Player of the Game]
PG Kemba Walker (17 PTS, 8 AST, 6 REB)
PF Robert Stanley (16 PTS, 6 REB)

Game 17: Oklahoma City Twisters (9-6) @ Charlotte Wildcats (10-6)
Final Score: OKC 111, CHA 96
Notable Performances:
SG James Harden (36 PTS, 3 AST, 4 REB)
PF Robert Stanley (23 PTS, 10 REB)
C Bismack Biyombo (10 PTS, 10 REB)

Game 18: Denver Peaks (12-6) @ Charlotte Wildcats (10-7)
Final Score: DEN 110, CHA 99
Notable Performances:
SG James Harden (31 PTS, 6 AST, 7 REB)
C Bismack Biyombo (16 PTS, 8 REB, 4 BLK)
PG Kemba walker (10 PTS, 8 AST, 8 REB)

Game 19: Charlotte Wildcats (10-8) @ Chicago Bison (9-11)
Final Score: CHA 93, CHI 111
Notable Performances:
C Bismack Biyombo (16 PTS, 13 REB, 2 BLK)
SG James Harden (16 PTS, 4 AST, 3 REB)
PG Kemba Walker (13 PTS, 6 AST, 6 REB)

Game 20: Indiana Racers (7-12) @ Charlotte Wildcats (10-9)
Final Score: IND 97, CHA 111
Notable Performances:
PG Kemba Walker (26 PTS, 5 AST, 6 REB)[Player of the Game]
C Bismack Biyombo (20 PTS, 11 REB, 4 BLK)
SF Michael Kidd-Gilchrist (10 PTS, 7 AST, 8 REB)

Current Record: 11-9
The Wildcats have been playing fairly well; as of late, I was particularly impressed by James Harden’s scoring ability (he put up over one hundred points in just three games) and Bismack Biyombo’s rebounding ability (forty-two rebounds over four games). We were holding a steady pace and making strides in our development as a team.[/font]
propthink

Postby propthink » Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:53 am

[font="Times New Roman"]Charlotte Wildcats Quarterly Report
Current Record: 11-9 (0.550%)
3rd in Southeast Division; 5th in Eastern Conference
Team Leaders:
PPG: J. Harden (24.4), K. Walker (16.6), R. Stanley (11.8)
APG: K. Walker (6.0), M. Kidd-Gilchrist (4.1), J. Harden (3.5)
RPG: B. Biyombo (8.6), M. Kidd-Gilchrist (6.5), R. Stanley (5.7)
SPG: M. Kidd-Gilchrist (1.6), J. Harden (1.1), M. Morris (1.0)
BPG: B. Biyombo (2.5), M. Kidd-Gilchrist (1.5), K. Walker (0.8)
FG%: J. Tyler (.529), K. Marshall (.500), R. Stanley (.495)
3P%: K. Marshall (.484), J. Harden (.474), A. Burks (.389)
FT%: J. Harden (.806), K. Walker (.795), S. Robinson (.778)

The Charlotte Wildcats have been performing well as of late, and I was pleasantly surprised that we were capable of maintaining a winning record so early in the year. Kemba Walker and Michael Kidd-Gilchrist were making some significant improvements over their performances from the previous season, and James Harden was already boasting an extremely productive scoring game (he has recorded almost five hundred points over his first twenty games as a Wildcat; his 24.4 points per game are good for fifth-best in the league). Robert Stanley has produced manageable numbers as a rookie, and Bismack Biyombo was only a rebound-and-a-half per-game away from averaging a double-double.

The competition within the Southeast Division is extremely tight; all five teams are currently playoff-eligible and only within a few games of one another. Holding onto third place was a difficult proposition, while advancing within the division seemed downright impossible. At our current pace, the playoffs were well within reach, but I felt as if it were too early in the season to develop any expectations thereof. For the time being, it was important to maintain our consistency and continue to develop our talent.[/font]
propthink

Postby Rizzo » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:44 am

How efficiently is James Harden scoring his points? So far in my young Rockets dynasty, he's averaging 25.5 ppg but doing so by shooting just 38% from the floor. If he could up that even just five percentage points, I'd be ecstatic.

I used one instruction on Harden to drive more and shoot less. What instructions have you used on your players so far this season?
Rizzo

Postby propthink » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:04 am

I am actually finished with this season in my game already, so I can't say for sure what it was at the time, but I can tell you that for the entire season he registered a field goal percentage of .476% while hitting .857% from the line and .386 from downtown, so I was definitely pleased with his efficiency (at this rate he might be a contender for the 50-40-90 club in a couple of years).

I actually haven't used any player instructions yet, but it seems like having him drive more and shoot less might be a good idea. You might consider messing around with your offensive pace as well, I have had some success doing that in the past. Having him shoot at such a relatively low clip is definitely uncharacteristic, I really hope that he snaps out of his funk soon.
propthink

Previous

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 3 Dynasty Reports