Jake Morgan: A Golf Life

Postby Jabez54 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:34 am

What happened to the revamp of The Tiger ... (supposedly, there are no chicks in the PC World ... er, right? :p ) ...
DDS:PB4, TPG Fan & PureSim Oldtimer ... and That's Baseball ...
Jabez54
Elite Member

Postby Crusader » Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:16 pm

Tiger has entered 10 events so far. He missed the cut twice. He has no wins. He finished 2nd at the Soft Golf classic. In other events he has finished 4, 7, 15, 16, 22, and 28. He was 18th at the Peach Championship.

He is #11 on the WSGA money list, #10 on the Wolverine Cup rankings, and ranked #14 in the world.
Crusader

Postby Crusader » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:23 pm

I have decided I need to change some of the tournament names. It just seems too strange to play a tournament named the South Carolina Classic or other tournament names tied to places in other locations. Since I have not got very far, I have decided just to restart Jake's career and rename several of the tournaments. Some will have the default names, some the actual tour event names and some I will make up.

Although I will still use random courses, I will change some tournaments. I will still let the US tour play on european courses, except the US Open will always be on an american course and the British Open will only be played on British courses. I will only modify the US tour. I will leave the European Tour alone, only modifying it later, if Jake finds himself in Europe. I will start a new thread with the changes.
Crusader

Previous

Return to Total Pro Golf 3 Dynasty Reports