Corwin's Real World Total Pro Golf 3 MOD

Corwin's Real World Total Pro Golf 3 MOD

Postby Corwin86 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:41 pm

Hi all :)

I recently remembered that I had created, in the past, a small mod for TPG 2.
I installed it on TPG 3 and it seems to work...

I attach it, for everyone who might be interested in it.

Sadly, the schedule is about season 2011, but I can update it (maybe, if I can manage to install Access again...).

Feedbacks are, of course, really appreciated :)

\---/

Download it at: https://www.dropbox.com/s/uami2ur2f911f6i/CorwinTPG3RealWorldModBeta.zip

\---/

Here the instructions for the mod...

\---/

CORWIN'S REAL WORLD TOTAL PRO GOLF 3 MOD

Version: BETA version (26/09/2013)

CAUTIONS: The author declines any responsibility for damage and malfunction caused by the mod.

CONTENT OF THE MOD:
- Six major tour, with data (schedules, etc.) updated to 2011
- Real sponsors

INSTRUCTIONS (INSTALLATION)
OPTIONAL, but recommended: make a backup of your TPG 3 installation folder (normally located on path "your system path\Wolverine Studios\TPG3\")
1) Save the .zip file on your system
2) Unzip the .zip file
3) Open the unzipped folder
4) Copy the import.mdb file into folder "your system path\Wolverine Studios\TPG3\imports\"
5) Copy the logos folder into folder "your system path\Wolverine Studios\TPG3\" (if asked, give permission to the system to merge folders and overwrite files)

IMPORT DATA INTO A NEW GAME
1) Open TPG 3
2) Create a new game
3) On first league creation screen, click on "Use custom file"-->"Browse" button
4) Choose import.mdb file (double-click on it)
5) For every tour (six) click on "Edit schedule" button and, on the dedicated window, click on "Randomize Courses"-->"TPG Random", or choose a course for every event (this is MANDATORY, because, otherwise, it is possible that one or more events will not be associated to any courses)
6) On second league creation screen, click on "Populate sponsors list"-->"Browse" button
7) Choose import.mdb file (double-click on it)

... and this is done! :)
Corwin86

Postby PointGuard » Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:28 am

Thanks! :)
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby Corwin86 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:50 pm

JMD wrote:*real World Mod*

???

I don't understand you :)
Corwin86

Postby Corwin86 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:17 am

Ok, sorry, I think this is good, right? :)

Sadly, I've seen that this new version of TPG 3 haven't been so popular, and some bugs still persist (and no news about future patches).

Otherwise, I will be happy to make some other changes to this BETA, but also only make the schedule functioning was... pretty difficult, some events have been cutted away...
Corwin86

Postby downloadkct » Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:37 pm

Maybe if they put it on steam it becomes more popular.. anyways great job, thank you so much ^^
downloadkct

Postby Corwin86 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:13 pm

downloadkct wrote:Maybe if they put it on steam it becomes more popular.. anyways great job, thank you so much ^^

Thanks to you to using it :)

I think the prices of these products are not "ready" for Steam, and it's a shame, in my opinion.
Corwin86

Postby Jabez54 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:02 pm

TPG2/3 is still my all time favorite Golf game :cool: ... having a load of fun :D ... unfortunately, we're only the few ... going to try the beta, this weekend or during the 4th ... Glad to see you, Corwin ... as well as to the newest fan !!!
DDS:PB4, TPG Fan & PureSim Oldtimer ... and That's Baseball ...
Jabez54
Elite Member

Postby Corwin86 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:13 pm

Jabez54 wrote:TPG2/3 is still my all time favorite Golf game :cool: ... having a load of fun :D ... unfortunately, we're only the few ... going to try the beta, this weekend or during the 4th ... Glad to see you, Corwin ... as well as to the newest fan !!!

If you find some error, please report, but, as I said, I really like the people that are here, but we are very few...
I haven't much spare time, and I would also finish my mod for DDS:CB 3, but that is a long work to do...
This is a much simplier mod, but some bug (still unresolved from TPG2...) doesn't help to improve it.
Corwin86

Return to Total Pro Golf 3 Mods