WhoÂ’s Bret Vandergard and whatÂ’s he done for us lately?

NCAA

Postby PointGuard » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:23 am

#1 Seeds: Arizona, Duke, Maryland, Gonzaga

Loyola-Chicago is the #12 seed in the East and will play #5 seed Notre Dame

Southern Illinois is the #7 seed in the South and will play #10 seed West Virginia

Round 1:

#21 Notre Dame—89, Loyola-Chicago—61

#24 Southern Illinois—80, West Virginia—75

Round 2:

#25 Southern Illinois—67, #4 Indiana—61

Sweet 16:

#15 UCLA—58, #24 Southern Illinois—45

Championship:

Arizona—64, Utah—50
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Awards

Postby PointGuard » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:24 am

Kareem Masiello: 2nd Team All-Conference
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard

Erick McGadney, New Head Coach

Postby PointGuard » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:25 am

I requested a facilities upgrade. Bret said the budget was tight, but that someway he’d make it work so our training facilities will be upgraded over the summer. That should help not only our team next year, but also make recruiting a bit easier.
Dynasty Threads:
PointGuard

Meaghan Kriley, KSMO TV News Anchor

Postby PointGuard » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:25 am

I just got home and called Bret to ask him to come home early. To my utter delight, I found out this afternoon that I’m pregnant and can’t wait to tell him the good news. He’s going to be a great father.

[And thus this dynasty ends as CB3 is put aside to begin new associations in DDSCB2016. But......will Bret Vandergard tire of being an Athletic Director and will he ever return to coaching?]
Dynasty Threads:
PointGuard

Re: WhoÂ’s Bret Vandergard and whatÂ’s he done for us lately

Postby Wayne23 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:03 am

Congratulations on one h*ll of a dynasty. 84 pages? Whew! Well done!
Wayne23

Re: WhoÂ’s Bret Vandergard and whatÂ’s he done for us lately

Postby PointGuard » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:51 pm

Wayne23 wrote:Congratulations on one h*ll of a dynasty. 84 pages? Whew! Well done!

Thanks, Wayne. Glad CB2016 came along...even though I've continually been interested to see how individual players on my team develop, it was time for this dynasty to come to an end.

I've got some ideas for some future dynasties, but am not going to rush into them. Running this dynasty along with the cheating one was too demanding.
Dynasty Threads:
PointGuard

Previous

Return to DDS: College Basketball 3 Dynasty Reports