Timeline for MAC availability

Discuss anything you like related to Wolverine Studios

Re: Timeline for MAC availability

Postby mill1634 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:24 pm

So I downloaded VMWare fusion, and got it all set up, and bought DDS CB21 on steam, and launched it in my windows, but it keeps closing before it opens without an error message or anything like that. Do I need to download the actual game instead of through steam?
mill1634

Postby Chris » Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:49 am

mill1634 wrote:So I downloaded VMWare fusion, and got it all set up, and bought DDS CB21 on steam, and launched it in my windows, but it keeps closing before it opens without an error message or anything like that. Do I need to download the actual game instead of through steam?

Just for the record, this guy figured it out and is in a league with me now.. so Mac works
Chris

Postby adamj95 » Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:26 am

Any updates?
adamj95

Postby brooks_piggott » Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:35 pm

No updates. The platform we're using doesn't support Mac's but may in the future.
brooks_piggott

Postby jamesshaw1 » Wed Feb 09, 2022 6:09 am

Hi, any idea how you fix the problem with the game just closing down when you first boot it up? Im using VM Fusion and I downloaded the demo to see if it would run before purchasing and it won't let me start up the game
jamesshaw1

Postby brooks_piggott » Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:39 am

If you are using Mac with Parallels to run the game, and have issues with file access, or logos not appearing: Make sure your documents folder is set to the windows user's doc folder. i.e. change \\Mac\Home\Documents to c:\users\*username*\Documents
brooks_piggott

Postby jamesshaw1 » Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:59 pm

I feel like an idiot but I have no idea how to do that, any help would be appreciated
jamesshaw1

Postby brooks_piggott » Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:13 pm

I'm not a mac user so I dunno how to do it. Some quick google searches seem to show it as a configuration option somewhere to change which folders are default and shared to, but I can't find anything specific.
brooks_piggott

Postby kroos » Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:43 am

Brooks_Piggott wrote:No updates. The platform we're using doesn't support Mac's but may in the future.

May I ask what platform you guys are using? Specifically I'm curious which platform you guys use to develop the Pro Basketball franchise, or what programming language/framework you guys use! I'm just a programmer that wants to create a very minimal version of this type of sports-management game for fun and was just curious how you guys go about it! Any comment would be appreciated, thank you!
kroos

Postby Gary Gorski » Wed May 11, 2022 10:32 am

kroos wrote:May I ask what platform you guys are using? Specifically I'm curious which platform you guys use to develop the Pro Basketball franchise, or what programming language/framework you guys use! I'm just a programmer that wants to create a very minimal version of this type of sports-management game for fun and was just curious how you guys go about it! Any comment would be appreciated, thank you!

We are using a custom built platform called Alchemium Unlimited. You can learn more about it at http://www.electricplum.com/alchemium.aspx
Gary Gorski
WS Development

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions