DDS College Baseball Game?

Discuss anything you like related to Wolverine Studios

DDS College Baseball Game?

Postby masonwm10 » Mon May 09, 2022 10:09 am

Hello Everyone! I wanted to come on here and discuss a topic that I've been thinking about for a few years now. As a college baseball player myself, it sucks that there isn't anything out there for us to play as far as college baseball goes. I love the format and everything that is in the current college football/basketball games, and think that Wolverine studios could transfer over most of that and make a college baseball game. I started this thread in hopes to get other on board and grab the attention of the studio!
masonwm10

Re: DDS College Baseball Game?

Postby CJacksonCowart » Mon May 09, 2022 6:55 pm

Love the excitement about Wolverine Studios and the pitch to make it better! I will add - the dev team is definitely aware of the community interest in a baseball game, and right now there are no current plans or any current games in development for college baseball. But it never hurts to share ideas in a forum like this if that ever became a possibility, and love the enthusiasm for it!
CJacksonCowart

Postby Cliftond » Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:06 am

Do it please
Cliftond

Postby Irrelevant Dude » Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:20 am

While I would likely purchase such a game, I think the unfortunate truth is there simply isn't enough interest in college baseball to justify the effort, especially when compared to football or basketball. With that said, I would love to see a serious competitor to OOTP emerge at some point.
Irrelevant Dude

Postby jksander » Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:27 am

Irrelevant Dude wrote:While I would likely purchase such a game, I think the unfortunate truth is there simply isn't enough interest in college baseball to justify the effort, especially when compared to football or basketball. With that said, I would love to see a serious competitor to OOTP emerge at some point.

Or even a co-development deal with OOTP ... a college game that feeds into the most epic MLB simulator out there ;) I'd buy multiple copies and be like a drug dealer for college baseball junkies ;)
jksander
Elite Member

Return to General Discussions