DDS: College Basketball Officially Released!

Discuss anything you like related to Wolverine Studios

DDS: College Basketball Officially Released!

Postby Gary Gorski » Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:17 pm

You can now head over to our webstore and pick up your copy of Draft Day Sports: College Basketball! If you want to get a jump on downloading the game it is available here.

A few immediate notes on the game. For anyone interested we'll be making a demo and it should be available by this weekend. I'm also going to take the approach to patching/updating the game as I did in beta. I will be releasing "beta updates" as I finish them so shortly after 1.0 there will be 1.01, 1.02 and so on until all the fixes and additions are verified correct and then it will officially be 1.1. We have a number of additions and updates that will be making their way into the game from the great suggestions given to us by those who participated in the open beta for the game so be sure to check these forums frequently for the latest updates.

The game also will be compatible with DDS: Pro Basketball. However, in order to do that an update needs to happen on the Pro side. I will be working to finish that update as soon as possible so that you can get the dual functionality going between the games.

Thank you as always for your support. I'm looking forward to the responses from you guys (and to sitting down and starting my own dynasty too). College Hoops is my favorite sport and I think it really shows in the depth and fun of the game. Enjoy DDS:CB!

p.s. If you have a beta version just go to the beta forum and download the update - once we get to 1.01 those forums will close and you will continue to download the new updates from these forums
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Return to General Discussions