Wolverine Project Suggestion

Discuss anything you like related to Wolverine Studios

Postby PointGuard » Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:00 am

Shaa wrote:Lacrosse is ok but Curling now....there we go :D

Lacrosse...not needed to be said on this website.
Soccer...Do we get to coach our players how to fake injuries to draw yellow cards on opposing players?
Curling...I think that game would just sweep the entire North American continent.
:p
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby Big Dummie » Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:56 pm

Any thoughts on a NASCAR sim? Don't think theres any such game out there. As popular as it is would there be enough interest? I'm in my 50's and will be going to my first NASCAR at the MIS.this summer. Just an idea.
Big Dummie

Postby CraigInTwinCities » Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:15 pm

southernwebb04 wrote:Yeah I got out of line bud, I knew what you were saying, it's been a long day. Although I fully expect Lacrosse to be up there within the next decade easily.

That's cool, no major injuries on either side.

Lacrosse may be an emerging sport; that's the fun of enjoying minor sports.

Heck, ultimate fighting/kickboxing was a very minor/emerging sport back when the movie Say Anything... was filmed in the late 80s and look at it now, challenging WWE for sports entertainment supremacy...

Oh, and yeah, my focus was on the USA, because that's where we are. Soccer is undoubtedly the top sport on a global scale...
Sports Fan and eBook Author
Minnesota Sports blog: MinnesotaSportsScene.com
Pro Wrestling blog: ProWrestlingViews.com
eBook Author Web site/blog: Craig-Hansen.com
CraigInTwinCities

wolverine project suggestion

Postby fredreed » Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:54 pm

I think that Gary should think about coming out with a baseball sim. I really enjoyed playing total pro baseball and I miss it a lot.
fredreed

Postby Tim Plum » Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:58 pm

total pro baseball?
Perhaps you are thinking of OOTP or PureSim?
I'm gonna move mountains and touch the sun. Don't get scared now you knew this day would come.
Tim Plum
Elite Member

Postby painmantle » Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:13 pm

Little League baseball is where it’s at, you could make your protégé (son) Coach his team and if you do well enough get invited to coach the All-Star team for your league. Then go all the way to Williamsport BABY!

It could have everything from Bogus Birth certificates to Parent’s kicking umpires BUTTS…NOW THIS WOULD SELL. Talk about a WORLD WIDE MARKET!

You could then create a HS Game AND a College game and finally a PRO game where you could watch your Kid work his way to the BIG Leagues!! Link them all together like DDS:CB and DDS:PB are.

And remember it was my Idea so I’ll take my royalty checks ASAP!
:cool:
"You give 100 percent in the first half of the game, and if that isn't enough in the second half you give what's left."

Rhett
painmantle

Wolverine Project Suggestion

Postby fredreed » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:48 pm

I Believe that total pro baseball was developed by the now defunct company 400. software studios. I think Gary helped developing total pro baseball, but I am not really sure on this.
fredreed

Postby Bryan Swartz » Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:14 pm

.400s baseball title was the earlier version of OOTP. Sierra made Baseball Pro in the 90s, perhaps you are thinking of that, but I don't think there has been any product called Total Pro Baseball.
Bryan Swartz

Postby Gary Gorski » Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:38 pm

Total Pro Baseball was to be developed at .400 by Shaun Sullivan - however the arrangement did not work out as that was the time that .400 was coming to its end and Shaun left to go back on his own with his very good baseball game PureSim Baseball which is now available from Matrix Games.
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby filipemb » Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:03 pm

Big Dummie wrote:Any thoughts on a NASCAR sim? Don't think theres any such game out there. As popular as it is would there be enough interest? I'm in my 50's and will be going to my first NASCAR at the MIS.this summer. Just an idea.

Medley Games (TC Dale, from former .400) is developing a Stock Car sim.
What about a Indy Car one? The series (Champ Car and Indy Car) mergered last Friday and a 25+ line-up is building to the near future.
filipemb

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions