No more TPB 2005? Help!

Discuss anything you like related to Wolverine Studios

No more TPB 2005? Help!

Postby krebyrocks » Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:03 pm

If this is the case then I have a problem that I am hoping to get some insight on how to fix it. I purchased TPB 2005 awhile back and have more or less enjoyed the product. Anyways, I have recently got a new laptop and wanted to transfer the game over from my computer but seeing how this game appears to no longer be available I find I am unable to move the game over. I went to the ELicense link when I was originally able to download the game but the link has since gone dead. I know there's a new basketball game coming out but I was satisfied with the old one and would prefer to keep it. Is there anyway I can make the transfer? I tried doing it the old fashioned way but doing this only transfers over the demo which means I'd have to go back to the ELicense page which as already mentioned is no longer available. Is there anything I can do?
krebyrocks

Postby Tim Moungey » Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:16 pm

Try e-mailing Elicense and explain that you transferred computers and need the license number.

Include the name that's on the credit card you purchased it with and they should be able to e-mail the license for you within a couple days. Not sure if they'd need more information than that; it's been a while. :)
Tim Moungey
Elite Member

Postby Tim Plum » Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:23 pm

http://www.wolverinestudios.com/downloads/Other/TPBsetup.exe

You can d/l and reinstall from the file link above, as too the license you purchased 2 so keep it on both or goto your control panel and open the elicense folder then right-click on the TPB icon and you will see unlicense and relicense info.
I'm gonna move mountains and touch the sun. Don't get scared now you knew this day would come.
Tim Plum
Elite Member

Postby sporkimata » Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:28 pm

Elicense is really great about getting back to you with license problems. I have lost a computer and over time as I got nostalgic and wanted one of my e-games back they always had the code for me. Can't say enough good things about them.
sporkimata

thanks guys

Postby krebyrocks » Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:48 pm

thank you for all your help guys, it worked perfectly. Cheers
krebyrocks

Return to General Discussions