Forum skins

Discuss anything you like related to Wolverine Studios

Forum skins

Postby Gary Gorski » Tue May 02, 2006 12:55 pm

Hey all - decided to mess around a put up a couple of quick forum skins. There's two WS related ones and the standard vbulletin default one as well. Look in the lower left corner of the page to choose the skin you wish to use. The custom ones will be improved later on but its just something different than the plain old vbulletin one for now.
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby TC Dale » Tue May 02, 2006 1:39 pm

I would love seeing a black background with white or gold text, since no one else really does it.. but that is just me. :P
TC Dale

Postby matth3322 » Tue May 02, 2006 2:53 pm

I like the Wolverine one. But I also like what TC said too. That should kind of cool.
matth3322

Postby Icy » Tue May 02, 2006 4:22 pm

The Wolverine skin is not bad, but maybe i would try a colored background, too much white imho. Also you should redo the top wsbanner.jpg logo with less JPG compression, the size will be a bit bigger but it will look more professional and i doubt we have a lot of 56k modem users here that could care about the website size. Anyway the size won't be that big with a bit less compression and the yellow "studio" word will look less fuzzy. I like a lot the WS logo, simple and eye catching as a logo must be done.
Icy

Postby Gary Gorski » Tue May 02, 2006 4:26 pm

Yeah, as you can see, I did the banners here. Paul's hard at work on the website so I don't want to pull him off of that to make banners for the forum here :) I'm sure he'll do some updated ones when he's got a chance but I keep him pretty busy between this stuff and the games - can't forget about those :)
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby Icy » Tue May 02, 2006 4:28 pm

Gary Gorski wrote:Yeah, as you can see, I did the banners here. Paul's hard at work on the website so I don't want to pull him off of that to make banners for the forum here :) I'm sure he'll do some updated ones when he's got a chance but I keep him pretty busy between this stuff and the games - can't forget about those :)

Paul is who designed TCB and TPB interfaces right? if so you are in good hands, i love his work :)
Icy

Postby Gary Gorski » Tue May 02, 2006 4:33 pm

Yes, Paul did the TPB 2005 and TCB interfaces. He's doing TPG and hopefully whatever I decide to do after that. Paul is a huge reason why the games are regarded as highly as they are
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby ScottVib » Tue May 02, 2006 6:38 pm

Much nicer. :)
ScottVib

Postby FranklinNoble » Wed May 03, 2006 1:48 am

128k ISDN user here... let's not get crazy with the graphics. ;)

Of course, I have tons of speed at work most of the day... but where I live, the ISDN is all I can get.
FranklinNoble

Postby TPB_Fan » Fri May 05, 2006 1:59 pm

Nice Gary. Looks like you are doing some good things man. Keep it up. What would be cool Gary if you had a TPB skin as you did a TPG. That is a nice one.
TPB_Fan

Return to General Discussions