TPG Course Designer Released!

Discuss anything you like related to Wolverine Studios

TPG Course Designer Released!

Postby Gary Gorski » Tue May 23, 2006 9:44 am

Troy, MI May 23, 2006 - Wolverine Studios, a leading developer of computer game sports simulations, is proud to announce the release of its highly anticipated Total Pro Golf Course Designer. The TPG Course Designer is available free of charge for digital download from Wolverine Studios.[font=Arial]The TPG Course Designer allows users to easily and quickly create beautiful 2D renditions of golf courses for use in the upcoming game Total Pro Golf. Total Pro Golf is scheduled for a Q3 release exclusively online from Wolverine Studios. Featuring a simple to use interface, the TPG Course Designer allows anyone the opportunity to be able to create a course in a short period of time. Novice users can take advantage of the stock textures and easy click-to-design interface while more advanced users can take full advantage of the powerful course design tool by creating custom texture sets to use and share with the community. This unique application also gives users the ability to import entire pictures of holes to adapt for use with Total Pro Golf.

Critically acclaimed sports sim developer Gary Gorski, lead developer of Total Pro Basketball 2003, Total Pro Basketball 2005 and Total College Basketball, has created a robust yet easy to use tool allowing for a wide array of course design possibilities giving gamers the opportunity to recreate their favorite courses or bring their very own creative ideas to the screen to share with the community.

For more information on Total Pro Golf and the Total Pro Golf Course Designer please visit the official website of Wolverine Studios at http://www.wolverinestudios.com[/font]

[font=Arial]About Wolverine Studios
Wolverine Studios, a Michigan based company, is a leading developer of computer game sports simulations. Further information about the company, its staff and its mission is available from the Wolverine Studios website at http://www.wolverinestudios.com[/font]

http://www.wolverinestudios.com/tpg-downloads.html
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby mauboy » Tue May 23, 2006 10:53 am

Holy crap, I knew I woke up for some reason!

Time to create a course throughout my whole damn day. Thank you Gary.
mauboy

Postby Icy » Tue May 23, 2006 11:37 am

Awesome Gary, congrats on your first Wolverine studios release :)
I'm going to play with it now, will try to design some Spanish pro courses.
Icy

Postby Dale And Eli's Dad » Tue May 23, 2006 4:45 pm

Gary Gorski, I would say you're a golden God but since we know you're not God I'll just have to say you're a golden...um...Elder! Yeah! Elder! :)
Dale And Eli's Dad

Postby kennywanchizoate » Tue May 23, 2006 5:07 pm

Oh, how much fun I've had goofing off at work today with this! My fiancee is going to kill me once I start at home! Well, maybe not kill me, but quite possibly make me sleep on the couch.

KennyWan
kennywanchizoate

Return to General Discussions