college vs pro

Postby coach6 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:09 pm

which do you prefer over the other and why
both are great games but if you had one to pick
which one would you chose
coach6

Re: college vs pro

Postby Wayne23 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm

College by a mile. I like the college game better in real life, and I LOVE the DDS:CB college game. I have been playing it for just over 10 years, and i always find new wrinkles. I'm not interest in the focus on salaries, and money in general, which is a necessary part of the pro game.
Wayne23
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby PointGuard » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:35 am

Both are great games. Just depends on whether you like NBA or NCAA ball better.

Like Wayne, I personally prefer college ball. I particularly like the recruiting aspect of DDSCB.

Bottom line: buy and play both. :cool:
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby Magic Bird » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:54 pm

I prefer the pro game over the college game. However, both are great. In fact, I first discovered Wolverine Studios' games because I was looking for a college simulation game.

Pro game:
I enjoy following players through their beginning, peak, and decline. I also like the flexibility of trading players and signing free agents. Pro basketball players typically put up flashier numbers than college basketball players. It is easier to maintain consistent greatness with a pro team as opposed to a college team since players can stay on your team for more than four years.

College game:
Nothing beats the feeling of your painstakingly crafted in game college team making the Final Four or winning a National Championship. Winning the championship in the pro game is not as exhilarating as it is in the college game. The college game provides more frequent challenges with the more frequent roster turnover. However, it is more difficult to become attached to a certain player in the college game. It is especially frustrating when a promising player whom you expect to lead the team next year decides to enter the draft or transfer.
Magic Bird

Return to General Discussions