Esellerate Will Not Accept Payments

Discuss anything you like related to Wolverine Studios

Esellerate Will Not Accept Payments

Postby Todd765 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:43 pm

Ok well I am trying to purchase your college football game but just like every time I use Esellerate I get an error that I cannot make the purchase and not to try the purchase again without contacting them.
I have contacted them in the past after having this same issue with Out of the Park Developments when buying their baseball game. Went back and forth with them back then for an hour trying to get the transaction to go through and never got anywhere. Not going to do that again.

Is there any other way to purchase your games? You really REALLY need to rethink your use of Esellerate and Digital River. Their customer service is absolutely horrible.

If there is no other way then I guess my use of your products comes to an end here. Very frustrating.
Todd765

Re: Esellerate Will Not Accept Payments

Postby spitfire » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:43 pm

Can you tell us exactly what the error message says that you get when trying to order?
spitfire

Postby Todd765 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:07 pm

I can yes. I also sent them an email. I know I said I was not going to deal with them again but I was very frustrated at the time because of my last issue with them.
There error comes up directly after I complete the transaction.

"We are sorry, but your order cannot be processed. Before trying the order again, please contact shopper@esellerate.net and let us know the name you entered for your order."

If you need more specific personal info to see the transaction please pm me and I would be glad to give it to you there.

It is the same error I got back when I tried to use their service to buy of Out of the Park Baseball from that vendor. I actually called them that time and they completed the transaction manually themselves for me using my info on the phone but made the purchase for the wrong version of the game and then would not give me a refund because they said that was the only version they had in their online store. I ended up contacting the developer and let them know as I was quite mad about the whole experience after having used eSellerate for years from various places without issue. So he kindly sent me the correct key.
They also said at that time that they would fix whatever the problem was in their system with my name or info that does not allow the transaction to go through but obviously that has not happened. I certainly don't mean to cause you guys a problem and I am sure your choices in eCommerce vendors is limited but they are really a terrible company to deal with from a customer service standpoint. You might want to keep that in mind for future reference regardless of whether I end up being able to buy your game or not.

I will wait and see what they say in their email I guess and if it works out it works out.

Sorry for the venting here but I figured you all should know since you want to sell your products and you should know how the company you chose to do that for you operates.

Thanks
Todd765

Postby Todd765 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:14 pm

Just a follow up here. I also got an email from Wolverine support so this thread can be closed if appropriate.

Thanks again.
Todd765

Postby spitfire » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:51 am

Good to see that it worked out, one way or the other. Enjoy the game!
spitfire

Postby Todd765 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:46 pm

Yep all sorted out! I appreciate you getting that fixed for me with eSellerate. Of course I had to get the College Basketball 2017 now too!

Thanks for the help.
Todd765

Postby spitfire » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:36 am

I cannot tell a lie ..... wasn't me who got it sorted for you. I'm just a humble (HAH!) forum moderator. But I'm glad our friends at Wolverine were able to look after it.
spitfire

Return to General Discussions