Urgent~~ Need someone's help asap ~~

Discuss anything you like related to Wolverine Studios

Urgent~~ Need someone's help asap ~~

Postby Marz929 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:38 pm

My name is Alex Martin, and I just bought Draft Day Football 2018.

When I was checking out, I had chrome "autofill settings" fill out my personal information, and little to my knowledge, I had my previous Email address, instead of my current one...

The former email (Awm9791) was hacked by someone, and my password was changed. Therefore, I can't access the email to activate my game. But it was accepted because it does exist. The customer service can't help me access the email because the information was changed, and they can't seem to verify it. I don't know where else to go to.

I can't get in touch with support for this game, and I do not want to be out $30. I am wondering if there is any possible way to get immediate help?...

Thank you.
Marz929

Re: Urgent~~ Need someone's help asap ~~

Postby PointGuard » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:42 pm

Sure you can get in touch with Wolverine Support...go to wolverinestudios.com, click on the SUPPORT tab and fill out a CONTACT FORM providing your info and submit it.Support will get back to you as soon as they can.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Return to General Discussions