Not Impressed...

Discuss anything you like related to Wolverine Studios

Not Impressed...

Postby vinceosborn » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:41 pm

Well I was...

But now I'm just flat out frustrated. I was very excited when I got Pro Draft Sports the pro football edition but now I'm kind of regretting I even bought it. Ive been playing the game for a few weeks and realized one morning that one of my saved games would not load so me being me I just shrugged it off and started another new game but then a week later I'm in a similar situation where the game is unplayable but this time I decided to do some research and try to fix it myself. No matter what I did the game remained stuck in the preseason. I then went to Wolverine Studios website to send an email and a ticket to get some help on Wednesday of last week. Not sure about you guys but when you really enjoy a game and your unable to to play it day after day it truly sucks. It is now Monday and still no help or answers as to why the game keeps bugging out. Can anyone help me with my issue?

The game will not submit the rest of the preseason games. I'm completely stuck.

my email is airforce55@ymail.com if you would to email me
vinceosborn

Re: Not Impressed...

Postby PointGuard » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:32 pm

Vince...can understand your frustration, but suggest you copy this and create a thread in the Pro Football forum so that the developer will be more likely to see it.

Not making an excuse for anyone since I have no idea why you haven't received a response yet, but these developers have other jobs that make them the money for them and their families to live on (since these games don't do that), so sometimes they are quick to respond and other times life gets in the way (e.g. job demands, family issues, health issues, vacations, whatever) that make the responses slower.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby AKH » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:01 pm

Thx pg, I mailed him earlier today.
AKH

Postby AKH » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:03 pm

(Albeit after he posted above)
AKH

Postby vinceosborn » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:33 pm

I apologize for any inconvenience I might have overacted a little. I just want to play the awesome game you guys put together without problems but if there is ever problems I just would like some help when that time arrives and not feel forgotten. Thanks for the help though I appreciate it. I have sent the file over.
vinceosborn

Return to General Discussions