Player Editor in game

Discuss anything you like related to Wolverine Studios

Player Editor in game

Postby alexm » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:43 am

Been a long time member but not have posted for a long time as well despite having the old games of DDSCB and TCB

Been having a look at the 2018 versions of Pro and College football and Basketball so got a question despite searching around this discussion forum but not clear

Can you actually edit the players while in season whether in Football or Basketball without export/import ?

Do you have to export to edit and how to import the editted files to continue game?

Edit what with?

The reason I ask is that there is some variations pending on type of game regarding how to edit players as you have one way in one game and different way in another game but how it's done is not straightforward despite the news of json/csv stuff which I am not in the clear with.

The thing is, in other college games and pro games, you can edit the players on the go as seen in BowlBound also in Football Manager games, you have some live editting programs such as FMRTE, but in this Wolverine colleges and pros games, it is a lot different way but easily gets lost in the fog.

You get the drift of what I am saying?
alexm

Re: Player Editor in game

Postby Gary Gorski » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:13 pm

You can edit things in the game - its a different process between the football and basketball games but editing can be done in game. If you need help on the basketball side I can gladly do that and I'm sure people in the football board can help with the football editing.
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Re: Player Editor in game

Postby brooks_piggott » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:18 pm

In the football games you can edit players using either the edit player form and do them one by one, or there are some bulk edits you can do from the options screen. But if you're talking about editing players outside the game you would use the JSON/CSV tools and do export/import. (See Mods for more info) If you're talking about editing the game files/database directly, no that's not available in the football games.
brooks_piggott

Return to General Discussions