New Member New Find...

Discuss anything you like related to Wolverine Studios

New Member New Find...

Postby Fredrocker » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:38 am

Hi,

Just found these awesome products and downloaded a batch of the Demo's... Can someone tell me how long the Demo's run (by time, or by player action) until they stop... I am looking at purchasing these products and I need to get my budget in line to purchase in a sequence... DDS:CB2019 will be first up....

Cheers
-Rock
Fredrocker

Re: New Member New Find...

Postby CoachC » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:31 am

eventually, they may stop because the games they are for may have evolved to the point that the demos are no longer supported. Mainly though, I think the demos have largely been limited only in the fact that you can't establish a career with them. You have the opportunity to play that one season with them, and then decide if the game is for you...which is quite generous, i must say. Wolverine gives you a lot of time with the demos to decide if you like the game or not, without forcing a time frame on you. I can only say, if you find a game you especially love...buy it! You'll never regret it!
CoachC
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby CoachC » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:36 am

Gary is a caring owner who listens to what his players have to say, and absolutely does his best with his demos to show why his games are worth playing...there's a great forum community around you too...if you look at the forums and see someone that knows something about a game, don't hesitate to send them a pm and ask them any questions you might have! The forum and fan support (mutual support!) is one of the things that makes Wolverine so unique! Gary can't always answer your questions individually, but I can guarantee you that long time players will, and with respect!
CoachC

Postby Magic Bird » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:13 pm

I haven't tried any demos of the Football games, so I can't tell you how they work. The Pro Basketball demos let you play a season until the All-Star Break, and the College Basketball demos let you play one season up to the start of conference tournaments if I remember correctly. You can try the games in their demo state for as many days or months as you want to.
Magic Bird

Postby PointGuard » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:20 am

Try the DDSCB demo...I think you'll like it and look forward to you contributing here once you decide it's the game for you!
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard

Return to General Discussions