Have you ever.....?

Discuss anything you like related to Wolverine Studios

Have you ever.....?

Postby damoore46 » Thu May 23, 2019 10:12 pm

OK, I'm going to lighten things up a bit. Have you ever done any strange, weird, crazy, or other things when you play the games? For example. I have been working on the Pro Basketball game, and playing Atlanta. I just bought an Atlanta Hawks T-Shirt because I am playing them!! My wife thinks I'm nuts, so I'd like some either conformation, or rejection of that!! :) So, lets hear what you have!!!

Thanks,
David
damoore46

Re: Have you ever.....?

Postby PointGuard » Thu May 23, 2019 11:51 pm

HA! Good one.

Haven't purchased anything. My."you're an idiot" action was really a reaction. Playing a very early version of college basketball not to long after initially buying the game I was coaching Arizona State and after my second season got fired. I've hated ASU ever since in real life in whatever sport they are playing. Yeah it's crazy.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby Rizzo » Sat May 25, 2019 7:46 pm

I’ve come very close to buying a shirt of the teams I’ve GM’d in the last. The closest thing I’ve done is when I was playing NCAA Football 2007 I won a national title in Year 7 with MTSU. From then on I’ve always kept an eye on them in real life.
Rizzo

Postby Klaus_GSD » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:51 pm

This is a funny thread! I've never bought any merchandise directly related to this, but I have followed some of the teams I have played with since.
Current DDS: College Football 2019 Dynasty: Baylor Bears
https://www.wolverinestudios.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=298&t=30000
Klaus_GSD

Postby PointGuard » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:04 am

I don't pick teams I'm going to coach because of their logos/mascots, but I do like being at a school with a cool looking logo or a good mascot name/nickname. Also I like cool looking and well-designed courts. I have decided not to coach a few teams that have bad nicknames, e.g. Presbyterian Blue Hose (their logo and court also suck).
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard

Postby damoore46 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:34 pm

Ok, I just bought a Hawks coffee cup. My wife is looking at a new jacket for me with really, really long sleeves.......
damoore46

Postby PointGuard » Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:23 pm

damoore46 wrote:Ok, I just bought a Hawks coffee cup. My wife is looking at a new jacket for me with really, really long sleeves.......

LOL...next it will be season tickets! Not sure where you live, but if not within driving distance of Hotlanta, you'll at least gather a lot of frequent flyer miles. :D
Dynasty Threads:
PointGuard

Postby damoore46 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:18 am

No, that's the bad part.... I live in OHIO!! The only thing that I know about Atlanta is that the traffic is really wild, and that when you die, you have to stop at the Atlanta airport first before you go to heaven or the other place!! :D :D
damoore46

Postby Togion » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:55 am

damoore46 wrote:No, that's the bad part.... I live in OHIO!! The only thing that I know about Atlanta is that the traffic is really wild, and that when you die, you have to stop at the Atlanta airport first before you go to heaven or the other place!! :D :D

Hahahaha, in some way it's true. Been there several times and traffic is really crazy plus this property maintenance costs in the USA in this part of the country are higher for some reason.
Togion

Return to General Discussions