Total Sports World goes LIVE

Discuss anything you like related to Wolverine Studios

Total Sports World goes LIVE

Postby kernie » Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:28 am

There is a rapidly growing text sim community where people who share the love of sport text sims are gathering to develop a fictional sports universe.

currently there are 8 different leagues involved with Total sports World either running or in the developmental stage.

hopefully the next league will be a basketball league using Gary's DDS Pro Basketball, or perhaps his college game. The great thing about total sports world is that all the membrs are text simmers, so if a dedicated individual was looking to start a DDS Pro Basketball league, finding dedicated, active owners, would not be a problem.

check it out at

http://www.totalsportsworld.net/forums/index.php

peace

Kernie
kernie

Postby kernie » Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:26 am

heres a link to the front page

http://www.totalsportsworld.net/
GridironGlory League:KENT STATE
ACFA League:HARTFORD UNION
USBA League:CHICAGO RACERS
FOFC BB League:BOWLING GREEN
The League:FURMAN
CFL League:MISSISSIPPI

DEVELOPER OF KERNIE REAL PLAYER MOD FOR TPG
kernie

Total Sports World in now LIVE!

Postby Cooleyvol » Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:54 pm

Total Sports World Online Sports League Community is now LIVE!

If you're looking for a community of like minded individuals that love
playing online games like Gary's DDS series, OOTP, Bowl Bound, and others, then you'll love what Total Sports World brings! It not just a group of league forum, but in addition, a place for those league owners and people not in one of our leagues to congregate to talk about ANYTHING!

Total Sports World
(TSW)
is an Online Gaming Community committed to online sports leagues
using text based programs. Two leagues using OOTP 6.5 and OOTP 2007 are
currently members of this organization along with 6 football leagues. TSW is a cooperative effort of passionate commissioners committed to giving their leagues and its members a great gaming experience. The beauty of TSW is the fact that we use multiple gaming platforms from multiple companies.

Our mission: To provide quality, mature online gaming experiences of
all genres over a variety of gaming engines available from multiple
companies.

Whether your tastes are baseball, football, basketball,hockey, racing, or golf, the goal of TSW as it grows is to provide you with an experience second to none. The Board of Directors reviews any potential new members thoroughly, seeking solid, grounded people running leagues with tenure and time and providing a "unique" experience compared to other members. TSW doesn't just take every league that's formed...TSW seeks out the best fictional leagues, the best historical leagues, and the best modern teams leagues from all sports!
TSW is pleased to already announce the affiliation of two very successful
and long standing leagues to its family. To learn more about them, you can
click here.

TSW's main objective is to bring like minded people together. Whether they
are seasoned vets of all games used by the leagues, or might not know OOTP
existed, TSW will bring these people together on one forum to share their
ideas, discuss their favorite topics in Off Topic forums, try out our
arcade, read the wonderful articles and creativity of the members of our
leagues, listen to the radio show programs (Such as Gridiron Glory's Podcast, NFLSim's Radio, or eMLB's "Knight Waves")and...above all else, compete, congregate and have fun!

In addition, the TSW Vault will be launched soon, housing all sorts of graphics and past zip files from all TSW member leagues.

Our leagues are building the foundation of a total community that will encompass league members and those who arent at TSW as owners, but rather as members of the community that just love making TSW their online home. TSW has no say so in the running of its member leagues, but rather supplied a place for our members to congregate or whatever reason they choose to inhabit TSW for.

Whether your a league commish seeking to make your league a TSW family member or an individual looking for a better online home, TSW has what you seek!

Please visit http://www.totalsportsworld.net and see what you think
about 'The Elite Online Sports Gaming Community' on the internet!
Cooleyvol

Postby Holycow98 » Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:30 am

Count me in as interested in a Draft Day BB ball league or a college BB ball league when/if one is formed in TSW.
Holycow98

Postby Gileyal » Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:39 am

ME too. I want the Celtics:)
Manager of Rock Bottom Team - D1:1 at www.coachingsim.com.
Gileyal

Postby LB2K » Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:22 pm

Thanks for your interest in Total Sports World.

I just want to emphasize what our mission is at TSW: We look for established leagues, meaning any league currently in existence. It is not our goal to begin a new league using TSW as a foundation support. We want to provide the "Best of the Best" of established high quality leagues of any sport and any gaming platform.

We hope you enjoy your visiting of Total Sports World
LB2K

Postby LB2K » Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:46 pm

Friendly bump to promote TSW's first week of being live.

The TSW Board of Directors is currently reviewing a proposal to add our first league using one of Gary Gorski's software products.

Check us out at the links provided in the above press release, and for further news on this development.
James 'LB' LeBlond
eMLB Commish - www.emlb-baseball.com - Member of TSW

Chairman - Total Sports World (TSW) - www.totalsportsworld.org
LB2K

Baseline Hoops joins Total Sports World.

Postby Mattsa_tx » Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:34 pm

For those who don't know, Baseline Hoops (http://www.baselinehoops.net) is a fantasy basketball league that myself and my brother founded back in 2002. We have been running for 5 years now and we are pleased to announce we have joined with Total Sports World to become the first basketball sim picked up by them. From the start we have been using Gary's Total Pro Basketball, but this upcoming BLH season we will be transferring over to Gary's new game, Draft Day Sports:Pro Basketball.

We at BLH are really excited about becoming apart of TSW. This is going to be a huge thing in the simulation world, Total Sports World that is. I encourage each and everyone to come by and take a look around. Football and baseball simulation leagues that are the greatest on the net and a overall great community.

Thanks to Mark and the whole TSW Brass for wanting BLH to be apart of their family.

Matt
BLH Commissioner
Mattsa_tx

Do the Math

Postby painmantle » Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:11 am

LB2K wrote:Thanks for your interest in Total Sports World.

I just want to emphasize what our mission is at TSW: We look for established leagues, meaning any league currently in existence. It is not our goal to begin a new league using TSW as a foundation support. We want to provide the "Best of the Best" of established high quality leagues of any sport and any gaming platform.

We hope you enjoy your visiting of Total Sports World

How is TSW going to “grow” their selves and sales for A COMPANY by adding ONLY Leagues that are full? If you’re talking about any PRO league that is capped and the teams are limited. Your web site says the # of “Leagues” are limited…so it is really only possible to “grow” the Simming community AND game creators sales by adding teams to College leagues OR allowing MORE PRO leagues into the spectrum.

I've read all these post for TSW and they are contradictory at best! I do hope that you succeed as I know that can only improve the simulation world I love so very dearly!!

GOOD LUCK
"You give 100 percent in the first half of the game, and if that isn't enough in the second half you give what's left."

Rhett
painmantle

Almost Forgot!

Postby painmantle » Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:47 am

VOTE COLLEGE BASKETBALL
"You give 100 percent in the first half of the game, and if that isn't enough in the second half you give what's left."

Rhett
painmantle

Next

Return to General Discussions