Discuss anything you like related to Wolverine Studios

Postby Jballer » Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:20 am

College Basketball baby!
Blake Champion TCB Story-Texas A&M Coach

TCBA League-San Diego St. Coach

NDBA League-Portland Trail Blazers General Manager
Jballer

Postby Zorro » Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:55 am

Bryan Swartz wrote:For the same legal reasons as before, this will not be possible. However there's no reason why you'd have to change the names with each patch, unless something in the default setup file was changed each time -- Icy's mod was made before the final TCB patches and it still works fine with the last version of the game.
And it works very well. He did a great job with it.....................................Z
And if my thought-dreams could be seen
They'd probably put my head in a guillotine
Zorro
Elite Member

Postby painmantle » Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:09 am

Yes he did...now where is our all in one for DDS:PB :p That would be sweet!
"You give 100 percent in the first half of the game, and if that isn't enough in the second half you give what's left."

Rhett
painmantle

Postby Outlaw77 » Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:07 am

Defiently college basketball. Just look in the suggestions forum. There are tons of great ideas that would make for an awesome game.
Outlaw77

Postby Icy » Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:35 am

I voted for college basketball, TCB is an amazing game but everything can be always improved.
Icy

Postby Jballer » Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:00 pm

I agree. TCB is GREAT but its just time for the new ideas to be added. I cant imagine TCB getting much better, I play it religiously every day. They will probably need to get a search party going once this new one goes out because I will go into my hole and not come out for quite some time. Im not into Wrestling at all, but I know there is a huge market out there for it so it will be a difficult group to beat. College Basketball voters we have got to make sure we vote EVERY day!
Blake Champion TCB Story-Texas A&M Coach

TCBA League-San Diego St. Coach

NDBA League-Portland Trail Blazers General Manager
Jballer

Postby ezpkns34 » Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:56 pm

1st - glad to hear about the team names in the default file not having to be changed frequently

2nd - glad to see bball seems to have the upperhand in this vote

3rd - any chance in the future that you guys would attempt to tackle a football game? ive yet to see one that didnt have a good number of issues with it, but this could be due to the fact that with 30 teams sporting 50+ players each, not to mention the coaches, football may simply be too complex at the moment to turn into a good text sim?
ezpkns34

Postby ranger » Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:07 am

College Ball

There's about as much need for a wrestling sim as there is for a rhythmic gymnastics sim. And the sport itself is a simulation. Why waste time simulating a simulation of a sport? I would actually rather play a game that simulated me playing a college basketball sim.
ranger

Postby Shamrock » Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:30 am

College Basketball for me.
Shamrock

Postby tigermant » Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:33 pm

So how is the vote coming along, it would be nice to see a graph of the votes. I vote basketball all the way baby!! It would be nice to see a price reduction on TCB soon! ;) I'm so broke at the minute and I really want it! :D
tigermant

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions