Baseline Hoops joins Total Sports World

Discuss anything you like related to Wolverine Studios

Baseline Hoops joins Total Sports World

Postby Mattsa_tx » Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:38 pm

For those who don't know, Baseline Hoops (http://www.baselinehoops.net) is a fantasy basketball league that myself and my brother founded back in 2002. We have been running for 5 years now and we are pleased to announce we have joined with Total Sports World to become the first basketball sim picked up by them. From the start we have been using Gary's Total Pro Basketball, but this upcoming BLH season we will be transferring over to Gary's new game, Draft Day Sports:Pro Basketball.

We at BLH are really excited about becoming apart of TSW. This is going to be a huge thing in the simulation world, Total Sports World that is. I encourage each and everyone to come by and take a look around. Football and baseball simulation leagues that are the greatest on the net and a overall great community.

Thanks to Mark and the whole TSW Brass for wanting BLH to be apart of their family.

Matt
BLH Commissioner
Mattsa_tx

Postby robster1225 » Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:14 pm

Just a little bump because BLH's website has been updated. You guys should really check it out, same link as in the post above.
robster1225

Postby jbergey » Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:41 pm

Any openings?
jbergey

Postby robster1225 » Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:49 pm

I believe there may be one or two, you'll have to talk to Matt (OP) about that.
robster1225

Return to General Discussions