New Online/Dynasty Forums

Discuss anything you like related to Wolverine Studios

New Online/Dynasty Forums

Postby Gary Gorski » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:22 pm

We are in the process of some changes here in the forums to make things a little less cluttered.

We have opened a new Online Leagues section of the forum with one category for each game. We would ask that you promote your leagues there from now on and just note in the post title what version the league is running as opposed to us having individual categories for every year.

We are doing the same with dynasty reports - just one section per game no matter what year you are talking about. This way people don't have to visit as many different categories to keep up on things.

We will leave the old ones up for maybe a week or two and migrate posts to the new sections and then we will close down the old areas so the forum gets much less cluttered and is a better experience for you guys. Thanks for the feedback on this and please pardon our virtual dust :D
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Re: New Online/Dynasty Forums

Postby Rizzo » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:44 pm

Definitely like this change. Cleans things up quite a bit for sure.
Rizzo

Re: New Online/Dynasty Forums

Postby daltontr » Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm

I have a request. I've been using "codebox" to wrap some of my dynasty stats, schedule, Win-Loss table, etc. It is a quick and easy way to format rows and columns without the use of actual tables. Example

However, there is a limitation on the maximum height of the codebox. I believe it is located in the content.css file. The max-height limits the number of rows (px) and once that height is reached, it creates a scroll bar and you have to scroll down to see all the content. Would it be possible to remove that limitation or at least double the current size?

Code: Select all
.codebox code {
   overflow: auto;
   display: block;
   height: auto;
   max-height: 200px;
   padding: 5px 3px;
   font: 0.9em Monaco, "Andale Mono","Courier New", Courier, monospace;
   line-height: 1.3em;
}
daltontr
Elite Member