New to the forum and have some questions

Discuss anything you like related to Wolverine Studios

New to the forum and have some questions

Postby mancavehawkeye » Wed May 06, 2020 10:38 am

If I posted this in a wrong forum, I apologize, wasn't sure where to put this. I have a few questions related to the College Basketball and College Football games. I'm guessing both of these games cannot use real teams, but are there mods available to bring real teams and their logos, jerseys into the games? Also how difficult would it be to enter real rosters with real players names into both games? Again if I missed where this was posted, my bad.
mancavehawkeye

Re: New to the forum and have some questions

Postby Riot » Wed May 06, 2020 1:43 pm

Welcome Hawkeye! Can't speak for the basketball game but the college game has a Real Teams mod with names, logos and everything. It doesn't have real players though, as far as I know those are automatically generated when you start a career.
Riot

Postby slybelle1 » Wed May 06, 2020 6:00 pm

college football mod

viewtopic.php?f=268&t=30961
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby PointGuard » Wed May 06, 2020 6:42 pm

For College Basketball:

Besides the College Mod for DDSCB2020 which has real names, nicknames, logos, coaches, and courts for all 353 college basketball teams (which is FANTASTIC!!!), there is another mod (Greatest Teams) that has 70 of the greatest teams from 1987 to the present which also includes real players for those teams...the other 283 teams have fictional players of course.

No one has yet been enough of a masochist to create all 5,295 real players (with realistic performance) for the 353 teams for a single season. Then when you continued the association into upcoming years you'd be playing with fictional players anyway.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby bigc45157 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:06 am

Would any of you be kind enough to give a novice to the game an outline of how to apply a mod? I’m not great on computers and just need a guide to follow along with.

Thanks!
bigc45157

Postby slybelle1 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:09 am

Which mod? If you referring to college football, within the linked post there is a very detailed install guide....that should be all you need.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Return to General Discussions