At the buzzer the winner is....DDS: College Basketball!

Discuss anything you like related to Wolverine Studios

At the buzzer the winner is....DDS: College Basketball!

Postby Danny Drickman » Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:40 pm

Fans turned out in great numbers of the course of July in our poll to decide the next Wolverine Studios game. Draft Day Sports: College Basketball lead from wire to wire in the voting but fans of a pro wrestling sim certainly made their voice heard and their response was extremely encouraging as the pro wrestling voters made it a very close race in the final two weeks. In the end though the fans who have long awaited a sequel to Total College Basketball prevailed. DDS: College Basketball is now in development and is being planned for a 2007 4th Quarter release. Be sure to check back at our site frequently for information on new features and screenshots and be sure to visit our forums and discuss suggestions for the new game. We thank all of our fans who voted in the poll in helping choose our next game here at Wolverine Studios. To our wrestling voters - don't worry, your voice was heard and heard loudly but right now its time for college hoops fans to get ready for a great season of basketball action!

To celebrate the victory of Draft Day Sports: College Basketball we're dropping the price on Total College Basketball by almost 30% to $24.95 so if you haven't tried it out there's no better time than now to see what the buzz is about
Danny Drickman

Postby JHopkins19 » Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:03 pm

Awesome! Definitely psyched!
JHopkins19

Postby robster1225 » Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:06 pm

NIIICE! Although, I originally supported the idea of a pro-wrestling game. I think college basketball is a great choice, and something I'm certainly looking forward to.
robster1225

Postby Outlaw77 » Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:07 pm

Awesome looking forward to it. I can't wait to make some courts and intro screens for the game.
Outlaw77

Postby Gary Gorski » Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:52 pm

Outlaw77 wrote:Awesome looking forward to it. I can't wait to make some courts and intro screens for the game.

We'll release the mod info as soon as we can but one thing I can say is that the logos can be the same size as TCB but the courts cannot be. They will be the same size as DDS:PB courts
Gary Gorski
WS Development

DDS:CB court template

Postby rtruesdell » Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:03 pm

Gary Gorski wrote:We'll release the mod info as soon as we can but one thing I can say is that the logos can be the same size as TCB but the courts cannot be. They will be the same size as DDS:PB courts

I took the DDS:PB court template and made a CB version. It includes (as selectable layers) both the current and the new college 3-point line, as well as "more collegiate" lanes, etc. Since I can't upload it directly, I'll e-mail it to Gary, and maybe he can post it for us.

Gary, if you see anything that is definitely wrong scale-wise with the court, please let me know and I'll change it.
rtruesdell

Postby Shamrock » Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:58 pm

Really looking forward to this game. It's going on my "Wish List" now!
Shamrock

Postby Gileyal » Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:39 am

I am definitely buying!
Manager of Rock Bottom Team - D1:1 at www.coachingsim.com.
Gileyal

Return to General Discussions