Multiplayer Franchise?

Discuss anything you like related to Wolverine Studios

Multiplayer Franchise?

Postby Echo281 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:24 am

Greetings all! In light of the possibility of no football this season, I am considering purchasing this game for myself and my buddies. But I cannot find out if multiplayer is a true franchise mode with off season drafts/free agency ect or just a single season. Please advise. Thank in advance for all feedback!
Echo281

Re: Multiplayer Franchise?

Postby PointGuard » Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:19 pm

Cool idea, but I'll let the football game players provide answers to your question.

But I suggest you take a read through some of the threads in the Pro Football 2020 Online Leagues forum here.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby Echo281 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:06 pm

Thanks PG. Does basketball work that way? Or is it a season played over and over with friends?
Echo281

Postby PointGuard » Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:03 pm

You can play multiple on-going seasons with both the College and Pro basketball teams. With the college game, you recruit new players each season and there are transfer players each year. With the pro game, rookie players are drafted each year plus there are free agents to go after each year.

If you don't get other responses here, I suggest you post your question in the Pro Football section of the forums.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Return to General Discussions