College Baseball Game

Discuss anything you like related to Wolverine Studios

College Baseball Game

Postby TheSpydyr » Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:01 pm

Anyone know if Gary has ever thought about doing a college baseball version of these games...man I'd really love a college baseball manager game.
TheSpydyr

Re: College Baseball Game

Postby PointGuard » Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:29 pm

THAT is a very cool idea. I'd be up for it. Wonder how many others would be.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby TheSpydyr » Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:53 pm

The last real game I know of for College Baseball was the EA version in 2007. I still play the **** out of that on my ps2. man i'd love to see it here in this format.
TheSpydyr

Postby Chris » Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:36 am

TheSpydyr wrote:Anyone know if Gary has ever thought about doing a college baseball version of these games...man I'd really love a college baseball manager game.

It's funny you say that Spyder, because once I heard that Shaun Sullivan is back on the team I was going to pitch the idea. They could remake the puresim engine and UI with the recruiting of the other college games and go niche for College Baseball. I was planning on writing an email like that as an "a-ha!" moment. But I hope your message gets out there..

Then it would be unique and not really trying to compete with OOTP
Chris

Postby Rizzo » Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:44 pm

I'm not the biggest baseball fan, and I've sorta soured on the OOTP game over the last few years, but I would definitely have more interest in a college baseball game. Recruiting, to me, is much more enjoyable than the draft and free agency system you find in the pros. If Shaun Sullivan being back with Wolverine Studios means that there is a potential revival for PureSim Baseball, I would love if a college version were to come of it!
Rizzo

Postby TheSpydyr » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:19 am

Well here's to hoping they see my post and suggestion and that something eventually comes of it. I just love the college format for the playoffs and making the College world series in Omaha. Such a good and fun format.
TheSpydyr

Postby Jabez54 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:25 pm

Just saw this discussion about the College Baseball Game... That would be quite unique!

I would definitely be interested in that - PLUS - a revival of the Shaun Sullivan type genre... even though, there is one out there that has been maintained by Crash (Strategy Baseball)... Last I have heard from Shaun was about two years ago while he dropped by in Crash's website... I still play PureSim, daily... along with Strategy Baseball (just not as much)... I didn't see his input about him coming back??

Anyway... Yes, It would be awesome all around for the College Baseball Game... I still have HIGH hopes for MLB game of PureSim genre, as well as, Shaun... Just the OOTP is the king and just too overwhelming for me... sigh....
Last edited by Jabez54 on Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jabez54
Elite Member

Postby Rizzo » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:32 am

Anything Jabez speaks I truly believe this entire forum listens! Glad to hear your input!
Rizzo

Postby Jabez54 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:20 pm

Ahh, you're too kind, Rizzo... Thank you, my friend! It has been awhile... :cool: I do missed reading and seeing you, mates, inputs... I see the familiar names are still around... AWESOME!
Jabez54
Elite Member

Postby PointGuard » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:28 pm

I think Gary absolutely NEEDS to get a DDS baseball game...if for no other reason than to get Jabez on the boards regularly again! :)
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Next

Return to General Discussions