Draft Day Sports: College Basketball Feature Information released

Discuss anything you like related to Wolverine Studios

Draft Day Sports: College Basketball Feature Information released

Postby Danny Drickman » Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:50 am

Wolverine Studios is pleased to release the first set of information regarding its newly announced product, Draft Day Sports: College Basketball. With anticipation for the product growing, we have decided to reveal all new feature information. Want to know some of the new features? Planned improvements? Head on over to our new DDS:CB section of the site by clicking the previous link or selecting the logo from the upper right hand game menu that is located throughout our site.
Danny Drickman

Postby Zorro » Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:47 pm

Danny Drickman wrote:Wolverine Studios is pleased to release the first set of information regarding its newly announced product, Draft Day Sports: College Basketball. With anticipation for the product growing, we have decided to reveal all new feature information. Want to know some of the new features? Planned improvements? Head on over to our new DDS:CB section of the site by clicking the previous link or selecting the logo from the upper right hand game menu that is located throughout our site.
Sounds quite impressive.....................................Z
And if my thought-dreams could be seen
They'd probably put my head in a guillotine
Zorro
Elite Member

Postby Shamrock » Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:25 pm

New game with new challenges. Definitely looking forward to release and the challenge of recruiting.
Shamrock

Postby jlemmen43 » Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:58 pm

AWESOME!!! You can customize player photos!!!! This is great news. Such a minor detail, but its great to be able to slightly modify the only "visual" representation of a player. I'm really looking forward to this game. Hopefully we will be able to import rosters from TCB:CB. That would be great!!

Will we be able to export data, then edit it, and import it back in just as in TCB:CB?? Hope so.
jlemmen43

Postby Tim Plum » Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:44 pm

jlemmen- the customization of player photos is the ability to replace the pre-done images with real photos.
The import/export functionality will be the same as previous games.
I'm gonna move mountains and touch the sun. Don't get scared now you knew this day would come.
Tim Plum
Elite Member

Return to General Discussions