Is there a sign up for alpha/beta testing?

Discuss anything you like related to Wolverine Studios

Is there a sign up for alpha/beta testing?

Postby frogman210 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:55 pm

I have been working with franchise hockey manager simulation game testing in their alpha and beta testing for about 5 years now, I also am an avid football manager player and love all things sports and sim management games. I would love to volunteer to do some testing on any of the current projects out there. I am looking forward to actually buying the 4 titles that most interest me in the near future as I did not know much about this company until recently. I think it is awesome that you are making management sim games for NBA football(American) and also NCAA sports. That is awesome if there are any openings for beta or alpha testing please let me know and if not that is totally fine as well. If nothing else let this be my introduction to the community. I am looking forward to picking up some of these titles shortly and getting into the community with you all. Hope you are doing well!
frogman210

Re: Is there a sign up for alpha/beta testing?

Postby drummerJ99 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:46 pm

frogman210 wrote:I have been working with franchise hockey manager simulation game testing in their alpha and beta testing for about 5 years now, I also am an avid football manager player and love all things sports and sim management games. I would love to volunteer to do some testing on any of the current projects out there. I am looking forward to actually buying the 4 titles that most interest me in the near future as I did not know much about this company until recently. I think it is awesome that you are making management sim games for NBA football(American) and also NCAA sports. That is awesome if there are any openings for beta or alpha testing please let me know and if not that is totally fine as well. If nothing else let this be my introduction to the community. I am looking forward to picking up some of these titles shortly and getting into the community with you all. Hope you are doing well!

I'm not associated with Wolverine Studios at all but from what I've seen around here, First Access (for those or pre order) is their version of Beta Testing. It gives the people that pre-order a bit of a discount and allows the team to get multiple testers a chance to test it out before it's officially released.
Please give us a light skin UI option for all games. A Clone of the 2021 themes would be perfect!
drummerJ99

Postby frogman210 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:39 pm

oh okay, thank you for the information! I was not sure if they had a team who tested before release or anything so that is good to know. I appreciate the info. I will look into the next early access titles to help with the testing. Are there any titles that you know of that are currently in early access and being tested still? Thanks! I enjoy helping to test and find bugs and am hoping to work on a few more games and with other companies for my resume in the future as well. Hope you are doing well!
frogman210

Postby slybelle1 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:45 pm

frogman210 wrote:oh okay, thank you for the information! I was not sure if they had a team who tested before release or anything so that is good to know. I appreciate the info. I will look into the next early access titles to help with the testing. Are there any titles that you know of that are currently in early access and being tested still? Thanks! I enjoy helping to test and find bugs and am hoping to work on a few more games and with other companies for my resume in the future as well. Hope you are doing well!

viewforum.php?f=327
slybelle1
Elite Member

Return to General Discussions