New Support Ticket Issue?

Discuss anything you like related to Wolverine Studios

New Support Ticket Issue?

Postby fgtr3 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:53 am

Hello! I'm trying to use the new support ticket system and am having issues.

#1) I sent in a ticket detailing my problem with one of the games as a guest (no account) and it asked for my email. Now, if I want to check the status of the ticket I have to log in. The problem is, it seems to have created an account for me when I gave it my email (signing up gives "email has already been taken") and I don't have a password. If I try to reset my password, it tells me that "You are not authorised to access this portal. Kindly contact your helpdesk administrator."

#2) I logged in with twitter instead to create a ticket about this issue. But of course that's not going to work either, with me receiving the following error when trying to create a new ticket:
"Liquid error: undefined method `html_safe' for nil:NilClass"

So I effectively cannot check the ticket itself. I figured maybe I got an email with a direct link to the ticket but unfortunately not.

I don't really care about the second issue as it only existed by me trying to address the first issue, but it cannot hurt to mention it.
fgtr3

Re: New Support Ticket Issue?

Postby fgtr3 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:43 am

Ok I did receive a rather quick response and it was relayed through email. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to check on it at all without a login.

I do not know if I would be able to reply to the ticket through the same email, but it's not necessary for my particular issue.
fgtr3

Postby bigc45157 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:33 pm

I'm not sure who checks these forums, but if a Mod does I'm having issues locating my Activation Key for PF21. I just bought it on 12/27 and finally got around to downloading the game only to realize that I was never sent the key via my email. I tried submitting a support ticket and I couldn't type into the fields within it to send the message. Not sure what else to do but post here.

Thanks in advance!
bigc45157

Postby PointGuard » Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:59 pm

Try sending an email to support@wolverinestudios.com
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Return to General Discussions