Activation Keys.

Discuss anything you like related to Wolverine Studios

Activation Keys.

Postby Werewolftwentyone » Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:16 pm

I had to replace my hard disk on my Mac. I installed a new version of Windows 10 through VMWare. I downloaded the latest version of PF21, but it prompts me that, "Your license failed to activate. All the available licenses have already been activated."

I had PF21 open(activated) on my Windows 10 before my Mac crashed. I have PF also downloaded and activated on my laptop.

How many devices can I have PF21 downloaded on and activated with my activation key?

I only had PF21 downloaded to two devices, my Windows side on my Mac and on my laptop. The desktop Windows 10 version is no longer accessible because the operating system was corrupted and I had re-download Windows 10, but I need the ability to use my activation key to download PF21 on my new Windows 10 on my desktop; I would still only have two devices using PF21.

My 23rd season in our online league (CFA) has started, however, I need to be able to access the league on my desktop; I provide the artwork for the league and teams.

Please, contact me at malcolmjubeck@yahoo.com about being able to use my activation key on my new Windows 10.
Werewolftwentyone

Return to General Discussions