DDS: College Basketball Pre-Order/Open Beta & WS Halloween Sale!

Discuss anything you like related to Wolverine Studios

DDS: College Basketball Pre-Order/Open Beta & WS Halloween Sale!

Postby Gary Gorski » Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:23 pm

As promised, we've got some very exciting news to announce today. Starting right now you can head over to our webstore and pre-order Draft Day Sports: College Basketball for 33.95 - a 15% savings on its 39.95 retail price! Pre-ordering now will allow you to lock yourself in at that discounted price PLUS you'll be able to participate in an open beta testing process for the game starting on November 5th. Participation in the beta testing is optional so you can use this chance to pre-order to get your hands on the beta version of the game starting next week or just use the pre-order to lock in your price at 33.95 which is not only a discount of 15% but also even lower than previously priced new titles at release. More details on how you can participate in the open beta will be made available this week.

We've also got news on all of our other titles. Tomorrow we'll be releasing a 1.4.5 update to Draft Day Sports: Pro Basketball which will fix some bugs and address some things like strengthening the home court advantage. We'll also have an updated roster set and the ability to use that roster set either to start before the draft like you can now or right at the start of the season. And since we've got a new update coming and the pro hoops season is about to kick off we're running a special on DDS:PB - its 10% off its original price of 34.95 in the webstore now through October 31st. Hurry though, once November hits this sale will be over.

We've also dropped the price on all of our other titles too. Total Pro Golf 2, Total Pro Golf and Total College Basketball are all available at new lower prices.

So there you have it - big news today! We'll also have more DDS:CB screen shots, developer diaries and beta dynasty diaries coming as we near the release of the game. We do not have an official date for release of DDS:CB but we expect it to be in early December so if you just can't wait until then to get a peek jump over to our webstore and pre-order the game today and then look for info on how you can get involved in the open beta starting next week!

Edit---Because of the exciting start to the pro basketball season we've decided to extend this sale price until Friday so there's still time to jump on the sale for DDS: Pro Basketball before it goes back to full price!
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby JHopkins19 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:32 pm

Awesome news Gary! I will definitely be pre-ordering when I get home from work tonight.
JHopkins19

Postby Big Dummie » Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:51 pm

I'm in, just ordered, looking forward to the release.
Big Dummie

Postby Taxt » Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:13 pm

wooo!! just ordered my copy, can't wait for the beta
Taxt

Postby radtke22 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:22 pm

I'll get my order in tonight. I can't wait! This is good news.
radtke22

Postby Gileyal » Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:52 pm

I ust bought mine. Can't wait to try the Beta.

Is it already downloadable from somewhere?
Manager of Rock Bottom Team - D1:1 at www.coachingsim.com.
Gileyal

Postby Bryan Swartz » Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:08 pm

No. It's planned to start on the 5th though, so it'll be here soon.
Bryan Swartz

Postby Wayne23 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:22 pm

So where it says "Download", we should just ignore that and hang on to the Order ID #, right?
Wayne23
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby Gary Gorski » Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:52 pm

Yeah the download link will be provided here for you when the open beta begins. At that point you'll use your license ID to activate the game just like any of our other games - the only difference is you're getting the beta version and you will just keep updating it with new builds as we go along up through the retail release of the game or you can just hang onto the license if you don't want to participate in the beta and grab the download when the game is released.
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby robster1225 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:58 pm

Awesome news!

I made a post over at http://www.totalsportsworld.net about this news, I think it's awesome.
robster1225

Next

Return to General Discussions