Wolverine Studios welcomes Tim Plum!

Discuss anything you like related to Wolverine Studios

Wolverine Studios welcomes Tim Plum!

Postby Gary Gorski » Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:18 am

I'm very pleased to announce that Tim Plum will be joining us as an official member of the Wolverine Studios team. Tim is a diehard gamer especially in the text sim community and I am very excited to have him on board. He will serve as support for anyone who has issues with their game licenses as well as perform a host of internal tasks including marketing and consulting on development of WS titles. I look forward to his contributions both to the company and our community.
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby markprior22 » Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:10 pm

Gary Gorski wrote:I'm very pleased to announce that Tim Plum will be joining us as an official member of the Wolverine Studios team. Tim is a diehard gamer especially in the text sim community and I am very excited to have him on board. He will serve as support for anyone who has issues with their game licenses as well as perform a host of internal tasks including marketing and consulting on development of WS titles. I look forward to his contributions both to the company and our community.

To those who don't know Tim...he is a stand up guy with a lot of knowledge. Wolverine is lucky to have him on board. Congrats Tim...
markprior22

Postby Shaa » Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:17 pm

Congrats Tim and welcome aboard
Shaa

Postby Paul » Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:02 pm

welcome Tim!
© Wolverine Studios 2006-08
Paul

Postby Icy » Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:12 pm

Congrats Tim!
Icy

Postby Zorro » Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:06 pm

Gary Gorski wrote:I'm very pleased to announce that Tim Plum will be joining us as an official member of the Wolverine Studios team. Tim is a diehard gamer especially in the text sim community and I am very excited to have him on board. He will serve as support for anyone who has issues with their game licenses as well as perform a host of internal tasks including marketing and consulting on development of WS titles. I look forward to his contributions both to the company and our community.
Congrats Tim. Nothing much has changed in my eye. You were always here to help before but I guess this makes it official. With as much work as you have done on the forum I always thought you were part of the team in the first place. Keep up the good work............................Z
And if my thought-dreams could be seen
They'd probably put my head in a guillotine
Zorro
Elite Member

Postby FranklinNoble » Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:33 pm

Congrats, Tim!
FranklinNoble

Return to General Discussions