Question Concrning TCB modifications

Discuss anything you like related to Wolverine Studios

Question Concrning TCB modifications

Postby DTurner54 » Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:37 pm

Not sure if this is the correct place or not but with today's Good news post, I figure this is likely the correct location for the following questions. With BBCF, I can acess and make modifications to the fields, players ratings, player pictures, players name, modify the players age weight etc. But with TCB, I can't seem to located the correct folder or files to allow me to make the same type of changes. I can alter the basketball courts using the court template download, but the only editor file I can find is the editor DAT File and I can't access this file because it wants to know which program to open the file with. Therefore, I doubt if this is the correct file to make edits to the players names, ratings, pictures etc. Or is it not possible to make these type of changes in TCB? If it is possible, how?

Also, I see where in the begining of a league you can change the name of the schools and even the conference name, but I can't seem to change the conference logos to match the real conferences names (Big Ten vs. Midwest 10) or team logos. Is this possible to change, and if so, how?

These are probably silly questions and the solutions are probably just as simple, but I would like to make the modification like in BBCF, if at all possible znd right now, I am not able. So if possible how about a step by step process on how to make the changes?

Thanks for any positive suggestions or solutions?
DTurner54

Postby Tim Plum » Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:37 pm

This file contains a .mdb file which you can edit to have all of your association info in it - meaning it allows you to setup the conferences, teams, players and coaches outside of the game and import them all at once by placing the completed file in your Imports folder, creating a new association and checking the option on the 1st creation screen to use a roster source file.
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/tpf2
I posted the necessaru file inside my TPF yahoo users group. Join and you can d/l it.
I'm gonna move mountains and touch the sun. Don't get scared now you knew this day would come.
Tim Plum
Elite Member

Questions Concerning TCB

Postby DTurner54 » Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:24 pm

Thanks for the information and I did join the group you mentioned.
DTurner54

Postby Tim Plum » Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:32 pm

accepted. you should have received verification.
I'm gonna move mountains and touch the sun. Don't get scared now you knew this day would come.
Tim Plum
Elite Member

Return to General Discussions