New DDS: Pro Basketball Screens Available

Discuss anything you like related to Wolverine Studios

New DDS: Pro Basketball Screens Available

Postby Gary Gorski » Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:52 pm

As promised, some new screens available today. Take a look at the main menu as well as a couple of views of the redesigned roster page. Gone will be the days flipping back and forth between roster or rating information to make changes to your depth chart and sub matrix. Now you can view and make changes to the depth chart or sub matrix while viewing any of the available roster information pages. Stay tuned for more info on the game each week.

http://www.wolverinestudios.com/ddspb-screens.html
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby markprior22 » Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:09 pm

Lookin good Gary. I really like the idea of having the info available on the same page. Should make it much easier to set things up. Keep those screenies coming.
markprior22

Postby FranklinNoble » Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:05 pm

Wow... nice! Thanks for the sneek peek, Gary. It's pretty cool to see how the game is coming along.
FranklinNoble

Postby Icy » Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:26 am

Looks nice and i love to have the deep chart and submatrix at the left side while having the roster view in the main place. In the past i had to click back/forward a lot between screens to get the required info.
Icy

Postby sporkimata » Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:57 pm

Yeah, making the information more intuitive to use like that will be a great help. Easier on my memory, I half the time forget looking at one screen to the next, its great to have all that info in one place.
sporkimata

Any idea for a target date (not qtr)?

Postby Giants and Seahawks Fan » Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:01 am

Very much looking forward to this game!
Giants and Seahawks Fan

Postby Tim Plum » Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:45 am

We're in the 4th Qtr now so it's by years end. We are still on target for this timeframe. Sorry we can't give a specific date but experience tells us if we miss the date (notorious in this industry but hardly our intention) that we will face a blizzard of negativity.
I'm gonna move mountains and touch the sun. Don't get scared now you knew this day would come.
Tim Plum
Elite Member

Postby Johnny Slick » Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:20 pm

Release it today! And if there are any bugs I refuse to ever buy another copy of your company's games again!

note: self-effacing sarcasm may be present in this post
Johnny Slick

Return to General Discussions