Total College Basketball available for sale again!

Discuss anything you like related to Wolverine Studios

Total College Basketball available for sale again!

Postby Gary Gorski » Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:06 pm

Are you craving some college hoops? Wolverine Studios is happy to announce that we are re-offering Gary Gorski's Total College Basketball for sale. TCB can be purchased from our webstore for $34.95. Prior owners of the game do not need to re-purchase or re-download the game - this only applies to new customers looking for the best in college basketball sports sims. If you previously purchased the game from another location you need not do anything and if you ever need to redownload the game that version is available in the TCB Downloads area as well.
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby painmantle » Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:14 am

And after you get it consider joining our league

The TCBA is on the 7th sim which includes Memphis and Big Apple camps and recruiting . We have 13 coaches and we want MORE..Feel free to contact me painmantle@att.net

Or visit our NEW forum here
http://z11.invisionfree.com/TCBA/index.php

Rhett
TCBA COMISH
painmantle

Postby rtruesdell » Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:00 pm

I've recently thought of another one; don't know how practical it is to implement but it would make simming games a lot more palatable for me.

I would like to be able to vary team strategy by minute block, in the same increments as the the sub matrix, so that I can adjust strategy by personnel in the game. For example, if I'm playing more experienced players in one segment, I may want to run a higher percentage of set plays, but during times when freshmen are playing, I'll want to have more offensive freedom. Or if my bigs are out, I may want to go more outside, or with a different offensive set. Those are just a couple of examples, I could list many more, including defensive switches as well. I think that would give a tremendous additional layer of strategy to the sim.
rtruesdell

Postby Gary Gorski » Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:08 pm

Thats a very interesting idea - definitely one that should go in the suggestions thread when we open it up for DDS: College Basketball
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby jksander » Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:27 pm

What-If Sports has this in their College Basketball online game, Gary. When the time comes, I can post some more information about what they've been able to do in their text game, so we can see how it could be implemented into your new game :)
Visit my website focused on Indianapolis Punk Rock: http://www.naptownpunk.com
If you want to see a print copy, I can email you PDFs ... drop me a PM!

Go HOOSIERS!
jksander
Elite Member

Return to General Discussions