A few requests for DDSPF18 (or 17?)

A few requests for DDSPF18 (or 17?)

Postby Robmeister89 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:15 am

The draft screen needs to be easier to use as the commissioner.

1. I'm seriously tired of having to click on "view players" every single time. That box should either stay open and I have to close it myself or be permanently on the screen like it was in PFS.

2. Be able to search for a player. Would make things easier instead of searching by position.

3. Draft players from the player card. Sometimes we have an issue where two players have the same last name and same first initial. So wouldn't it be great if we could just draft them from their player card? It'd be like adding them to a watch list except you'd be adding them to your roster.

Playing the game... I'm almost positive you guys are adding this to the game as its currently in the college version.

4. We need to be able to adjust our depth chart mid-game.

This one ties into no.3..

5. How about the ability to sign free agents from their player card? Obviously it would be blacked out for anyone not logged in as Commissioner but it would be great to have a button to do so. I would say it would be cool to either have a drop down list or have a list pop up when you click to "sign player". You could even hide this in the 'edit player' section with a drop down list to assign him to a team.

I think that's it for now...
Robmeister89

Re: A few requests for DDSPF18 (or 17?)

Postby Robmeister89 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:46 pm

Got another one..

How about being able to filter through the retired players by more than just position? Year of retirement. Stats. Experience. Age. Etc... just like the other player pages...

I'd like to see the first two added to the game for retired players at least.. so if I want to search for all retired QBs with 30K passing yards I should be able to sort them that way. What if I want to find all players that retired in 2020? I should be able to do that, too.
Robmeister89

Postby Tigerman » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:07 am

The ability to have a long snapper. Either like quarterback s have a check for running QB but instead for a center or tight end.
Tigerman

Postby damayor73 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:26 pm

Need to be able to track targets. A lot of advanced receiving stats use targets instead of catches. Have no way of knowing how many times a particular receiver was targeted by the QB. Can we get this ASAP?
damayor73

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2016 General Discussion