Thinking of buying... but have some questions

Thinking of buying... but have some questions

Postby superelkman » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:01 pm

Hi,

I've been a long time supporter of Wolverine Studios and was thinking of buying DDS Pro Football 2016 but played the demo but had some questions.

When I played it kept saying I had mail and I would click on the mail icon in the lower right corner but it would just return me to my home screen. So how do you view your mail?

I simmed two seasons and throughout both seasons my FB never got a single carry even though his rating was in the 80s. Not a huge issue but I'm assuming this is a function of the strategy you pick, correct? Is there any way to force feed my FB the ball more? Is the strategy limited to picking percentages on the strategy screen or is there something else I am missing?

Is there any way to insta start a league with current NFL settings including salary cap and such rather than have to manually set the cap and such?

Thanks!
superelkman

Re: Thinking of buying... but have some questions

Postby brooks_piggott » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:49 pm

There should be a mail button you click from your home screen.

The FB's rarely get carries unless you tailor a playbook for them and/or put them in the backfield for certain formations and run backfield by committee.

The salary cap system doesn't mirror the NFL system (Signing bonuses, guaranteed dollars, etc.), so you'd have to manage it manually.
brooks_piggott

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2016 General Discussion