End of game logic

End of game logic

Postby JDB » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:28 am

I can see that ball spikes and timeouts were added just in the last year to the pro game, so I know that improvements in this area are being made. But there is still work to be done with the game logic and the AI play calling. I recently had a team in my league that was trailing be two points late in the fourth quarter with 20 seconds left during a playoff game call a running play that took the entire rest of the game to run. They ended up losing the game. This also happened to be a team with one of the highest scoring offenses in my league. They should have been able to get a few sideline passes to set up a game winning field goal. Please look closely at what happens during the last two minutes of a half/game. We need bettier clock management, more pass interference calls, running out of bounds to stop the clock; and the last play of the half/game should almost always be (depending on who has the ball) a passing play that is incomplete about 90% of the time( a hail Mary) a field goal attempt, or a QB run for -5 yards (he took a knee down to run out the clock).
JDB

Re: End of game logic

Postby paddyo7715 » Fri May 12, 2017 9:31 am

I second this.
paddyo7715

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2016 General Discussion