Depth Issues/Starters not Playing

Depth Issues/Starters not Playing

Postby GFL-GM » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:59 am

I have a strange problem that I'm hoping somebody will be able to help with.....

I've resurrected an old Play By Mail League I GM'd back in the early 90's . It's a 36 team 18 game League. Many of the old coaches have returned and I've transferred nearly 2500 players from the original league into the game. We've held a full 60 Round creation draft (live) that took two months to complete!

The problem is that with two of the teams, one in each Conference, I can't get the starters to stay on the field....the back ups always see the majority of the snaps. It doesn't happen with any of the other teams in the League or in any of the previous smaller 'trial' leagues we set up before re-starting this main one.

Neither team is controlled by the AI and it isn't the players. I've rotated the depth and the backups, regardless of who they are, get the snaps, not the starters.

Has anybody experienced this or any idea's what I'm doing wrong/what the problem is please?

Any help or advice greatly appreciated.
GFL-GM

Re: Depth Issues/Starters not Playing

Postby AKH » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:13 pm

on the strategy screen is "play mostly starters" selected?
AKH

Re: Depth Issues/Starters not Playing

Postby GFL-GM » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:18 pm

Oh for crying out loud!

I can't believe it was that simple [goes scarlet]......I looked and looked at every page as well.

Anyway....ahem....thank you very much.
GFL-GM

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2016 General Discussion