Can’t get Logos to stay/tiebreakers

Can’t get Logos to stay/tiebreakers

Postby jonessee27 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:24 pm

Okay, so I have all of my logos/images and have them in the correct file. When I go to export the html the logo will be on the boxscores, but once I save and have to rename my file to the next week(our league keeps records on a server for every game week in case we need to resim for any reason) the logos are not there. I have to manually add them again. How Can I fix this so that the logos always remain?

The problem isn’t in the game itself as all the team logos always stay in place in game, but for whatever reason when I go to export that weeks results it dumps the logos out from that export. This is a paid version of the game.

Also, I THINK I’ve read that the first tiebreaker for a conference champion/playoff spot would be conference record first, is this indeed correct? It’s not head to head first?

Thanks in advance.
jonessee27

Re: Can’t get Logos to stay/tiebreakers

Postby AKH » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:56 am

when you go to your savegame (mydocuments/wolverine/DDSPF16/leagues/leaguename) are the logos in the HTML/image folder? If not, try copying them over from the last savegame and see if that solves your problem.
AKH

Postby jonessee27 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:25 pm

Yes, they’re in the images folder, but only when I put them there. The next time I do a save as and change my Week #, they drop out and I need to do it again. I’d rather not have to drag and drop every single week, but if that’s what I need to do, so be it.
jonessee27

Postby brooks_piggott » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:45 pm

You should be able to set it once, and then just do save (not save as). Then you can backup or archive the .bin files as needed in case you need to resim. Typically "loading" a league will pull the files out of the game files and will persist them to disk (this is how online leagues work so that everyone gets updated logos locally).

My guess is that the "save as" isn't copying them in the folders correctly... you may have to save as, and then re-load the league to get the images to be re-created. But again, you can also just archive your bin files manually and not have to worry about save as issues.
brooks_piggott

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2016 General Discussion