Schedule Import

Schedule Import

Postby TFaust » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:04 pm

I'm trying to create a schedule for a league, but there doesn't seem to be a resource to explain how to do that.

I downloaded the CSV file from the Barcode games site, but couldn't get it to open or find a program that could open it.

Can anyone point me in the right direction how I could go about creating my own schedule?
TFaust

Re: Schedule Import

Postby Robmeister89 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:48 pm

You'll need excel (or another spreadsheet program that can create and save csv files) to do this. Its rather simple depending on how many teams you have. If you have excel on your computer use that to open the csv file you downloaded to see what I'm about to explain. If you don't have a spreadsheet program then you won't be able to upload your own schedule.

All you need to do is have three columns (A-C) in which you have Week (A) Home Team (B) and Away Team (C). Using Team ID #s you will assign the games each week in separate rows..

A - B - C
1 - 1 - 2
1 - 3 - 4
1 - 5 - 6
etc.
etc.
etc.

That schedules says on Week 1 Team 2 @ Team 1, Team 4 @ Team 3, Team 6 @ Team 5 and so on and so forth.

Again.. its very simple once you have a layout that you can just swap teams in and out each season..
Robmeister89

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2016 Mods