Legendary Tales: Pro Basketball Journey

Legendary Tales: Pro Basketball Journey

Postby thedraem41 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:26 pm

Hello Everyone,

I will begin a Dynasty soon and will be turning it into a series where the player character will have journal entries and live interactions (Based off what happens in the game). It is a bit ambitious and I wanted to break down how the basketball universe will come into being.

The Basketball Universe

What I am to do is sim the Basketball world from 1976-2020 while doing the same with DDS: College Basketball as well. Instead of using the historical players from our Universe, I will use players generated from the DDSCB. After the simulation I will write up a report that details the major Dynasties, top Hall of Fame Entries, and anything interesting of note that happened within the years of simulation (will also be willing to answer any questions about the game world as well).

Also, I will keep the default names of teams in the game to create a complete alternate Universe. I will have the league expanded at the times they did realistically as well.

What Happens Next

It may take a week or two to sim everything, as I will take notes at what happens every season. After the simulation is complete I will make a post compiling the interesting events and then start the Dynasty from the eyes of the player character.
thedraem41

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2016 Dynasty Reports