I can't seem to get away

I can't seem to get away

Postby Valdarix » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:17 pm

After attempting to update my mod for DDSCB3 prior to this season and continuously running into non-mod related bugs when testing I threw my hands up and said forget it, DDSCB3 is just not worth the effort. Don't get me wrong I loved the game, but playing it for any length of time and playing deep into the years (my favorite part) I always ran into show stopping crashes 7-10 years into a dynasty. Having to have two saves and pray the second save didn't "bork" was not a viable solution.

So to my surprise I get an email that this new version is coming out and my reaction was..............."SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!" :)

I love the concept of this game, I love this community and once this game is live there will be a Valdarix Mod for this version.

PS: Really hoping this is not just new lipstick on the same pig. This series has gotten better each release and I hope that continues.
Valdarix

Re: I can't seem to get away

Postby Wayne23 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:54 pm

There's some great new stuff here, Valdarix, and the game has been very stable, overall, for those of us who have been testing it. No doubt there will be some things earely on, but not many. Love that you're going to do your mod again.
Wayne23
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby WarEagle13 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:56 am

Excellent news, looking forward to the mod!
WarEagle13

Postby dlwelch32 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:45 pm

I can't wait for the mod!!
dlwelch32

Postby Valdarix » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:06 pm

Since Bloomington is providing us with an excellent real world D1 mod I am going to refocus my efforts on the Valdarix Mod.

I will be doing an semi real NCAA Div II mod. The league will be short of 352 so I will be filling empty slots and Canadian teams with top tier D3 schools. Conferences will be real conference but will not be exactly as they are in real life.
Valdarix

Postby Wayne23 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:42 pm

Interesting. No offense to Bloomington, whose stuff is great, but yours was my go to, Val! I'll look forward to the DII stuff. it could add a whole new dimension to the game.
Wayne23
DDS:CB Support Squad

I cant seem to get away

Postby Bookfoxw » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:31 am

I cant get on the Beta Server, or Terraria Server... I havent tried Classic. Are the servers down, or do I have the wrong IPs?
Bookfoxw

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2016 Mods